• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Fairy

Which are your favorites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I voted for nearly all of them, but I'll describe the most notable ones.

Clefairy line: A classic and definitely got improvement, so it still remains a fave.

Jigglypuff line: Another classic, and while not as strong it's still popular.

Togepi line: Fan fave, with a beast in Togekiss. Serene Grace makes this thing beautiful but deadly.

Marill line: Perfect case of a Pokemon that started bad but got better with every new generation. Also, it combines two of my fave types.

Mawile: What do you get when you give an underrated 3rd Gen Steel-type a Mega and Fairy-type? You get this pint-sized beast of a Pokemon, making a literal jump in improvement and that's why it's now loved.

Cottonee line: A trickster, and although succumbs easily to toxins (aka Poison-type) it is still a master of annoyance with its Prankster ability. Also super-adorable.

Sylveon: Always expect me to vote anything Eevee-related. Also a cute powerhouse and a fan fave.

And I voted for every 6th Gen option as well, because they're all great.

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    I voted for Clefairy, Togepi and Whimsicott. Purely because I think they have really nice designs, especially Whimsicott. Togepi evolutionary line is also my favorite Gen 2 line. (i always pick up togepi when replaying crystal)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Completely the opposite of the dark type poll, I only voted for a few Pokémon here: the Togepi line and Klefki, because they're so cute. And then there's Dedenne too, but I apparently misclicked it (sorry, Dedenne1...).

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Nooooooooo I picked the wrong thing by accident while trying to scroll down on my phone it lagged and I clicked something then hit vote I meant to click the clef line. :'(

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I like the idea of fairy mons but never used them enough to really gain a favourite. Was going to vote other but I guess I decided to vote Xerneas as at least I'm an X picker.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • Xerneas , Diancie, and Sylveon - they are absolutely gorgeous; I love them. <3 With a new type, we've been getting more and more great Pokémon designs.

Other than that, I also really love the Flabébé line (although I like Flabébé and Floette substantially more than Florges), Jigglypuff (for its iconic status and appearance in Smash Bros.). Also voting for Whimsicott because she's absolutely adorable as well. :3

Also, if I may ask, why are Diancie and Carbink on the same option?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Also, if I may ask, why are Diancie and Carbink on the same option?
    While Carbink and Diancie don't share any relation in the typical sense of Pokemon evolution, all Diancie are born as Carbink, and they just happen to turn into Diancie due to some mutation. Since they're technically related, they were paired together in the poll.

Pokemon X/Omega Ruby Pokédex said:
    A sudden transformation of Carbink, its pink, glimmering body is said to be the loveliest sight in the whole world.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Aside from Pre Existing Pokemon (Clefairy, Jigglypuff and Marill Lines) The only fairy type I actually like is Sylveon,

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Diancie is my first choice. It's design and concept is so pretty and elegant. Loving it (her... and I just dunno why they didn't make Diancie a female)!

Togekiss and its family are my second choice. I wasn't a fan of "until" Togetic prior Gen IV's debut. Togekiss was my best special user in Platinum, bringing that Serene Grace with Ancient Power and Flamethrower.

I haven't played any Gen VI game that making Whimsicott being useful for a Fairy type. Back in Black 2/White 2, Whimsicott was my second best special sweeper (first being Hydreigon). That's my third choice.

Alright, that's my Fairy votes!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Aw, I forgot to put a vote in for Diancie. :(

I'm not surprised at all that Togekiss and Sylveon are tied (atm) for most popular, although I was expecting Sylveon to have a bit of a lead. I think the combination of it being an Eeveelution, and the first announced Fairy-type is a factor. I also put in votes for Azumarill and Mawile because of how great they are in competitive play (and cute), and Xerneas because it's one of my favorite legendaries of all time, honestly.

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • My Fairy Monotype team is proud of me now :D
    Klefki,Togekiss,Diancie,Florges,Sylveon
    I miss Gardevoir :(

Years
  • For obvious reasons, Fairy isn't exactly a favorite type of mine xP but my votes go to the following:

Azurill line - I feel that they once found it difficult to stand out because of how many Water-type lines there are, but the addition of a Fairy typing really gave them a niche in competitive battling

Mawile -
    Same reason as above to an extent, but also because Mawile was my first Steel-type Pokemon

Years
  • Thank you to everyone who voted in the polls this week!

This round of voting was fairy close, with two Pokemon swapping the lead as the week went on. In the end though, it was Sylveon dethroning Togekiss and family, who were the former Fairy type poll winners the past two years. Best of luck to Sylveon in the finale!

The next set of polls won't be up until sometime on Sunday afternoon, but for those that haven't already, be sure to check out the results from the other poll this week- Dark type Pokémon!

Years
  • Hard to believe Togekiss has finally lost... but it could still get another chance in the Flying-type poll so don't write it off yet.

That said, Sylveon's win means that's now three Eeveelutions through to the final poll. Kinda nice given I only recently announced it as the mascot of the Fairy-type club and now it's in the FPT final poll for the first time. Looking at Dark's results as well, it was clear this week truly belonged to the Eeveelutions.

Back