• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon so far?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I like the starters a lot. Comfey looks promising, and I think Bounsweet could evolve into something nice as well. Solgaleo is one of my favorites too.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • Rowlet, Salandit, and Rockruff. I'm definitely looking forward to having them on my team, and it will be the first time I've had a Rock-type in my team.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Mimikyu is my favorite so far.

I have mixed feelings about Mudsdale's design right now, but I'd say he's beginning to be one of my favorites, simply because he's a horse. I have horses in real life, and actually have worked around Clydesdale horses. I just don't like Mudsdale's dreadlocks or color scheme.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Mudbray is creative, Oricorio is nice, Lurantis looks amazing, Gumshoos is more Trump-like like, and Minior is adorable.

I don't really have strong feelings for Fomantis, though.

I'm also not a fan of Oricorio's Pom-Pom and Pa'u styles, either. Its Baile and Sensu styles, however, are amazing.

Of them, Lurantis is my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    I still love Mudsdale, but ice Sandslash is a rockstar and ice Ninetales are amazing, too

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I haven't seen one I'm super crazy about yet, but I think I like Minior the most so far.

Years
  • I really love Oricorio, Lurantis and the icy Sandslash and Nienetales. Lurantis seems to have kicked Bounsweet out as my Grass-type choice as well.

Years
  • Bewear is definitely my #1. Mimikyu is also really close, and so are Rowlet, Minior, and Cutiefly. I'm also warming to the new Exeggutor.

I almost forgot about the legendaries, which are great, but not my favorites from the bunch.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    When it comes to actually new Pokemon, Drampa is probably my favorite so far, since i love dorky pokemon like that.

When it comes to new forms of older Pokemon, I'd have to say Alola Exeggutor for the same reasons I like Drampa.

Back