• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Wellllll if it isn't obvious, my favorite Pokémon is Gallade. Not only does he have an awesome attack stat of 125. But he has some special bulk too(115) and his typing and his ability are PERFECT. Justified to boost attack when hit when a dark type move, ESPECIALLY when its typing makes it neutral to it. Godly. And he has a kickass design to him, and looks better than Gardevoir. The concept of getting one(giving a Dawn Stone to a male Kirila) is well thought out.

And once we get a Mega-Gallade, absolute carnage. :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My previous username made it pretty clear what my favorite Pokemon of all time is:

Favorite Pokemon

Zekrom

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In terms of competitiveness, I'd say one of my most favorite is Jirachi. It's got Serene Grace and access to Iron Head, and with this combination, it could take down any opposing Pokémon without any sort of trouble; thanks to its flinching effect, foes wouldn't have much chance to land any attack on you. Plus, it could also learn Thunder Wave, which makes your opponent even less likely to strike hits. Due to similar reasons, I also like Togekiss. Another of my favorite would be Ninetales; as soon as it summons sunlight with Drought, it could instantly start taking down your foe with fire-type moves.

Story-wise, I suppose I like Reshiram and Zekrom; love the role that they had played in Pokémon Black and White. Alongside, I'm also a pretty huge fan of Rayquaza.

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Empoleon's been my main man since Gen IV. Greninja almost took the #1 spot from him but there's no replacing the King

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • I love Ghost pokemon a lot, and ever since Gen 1 I always loved Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar. Aegislash is probably my second favorite, but nothing beats nostalgia in my book.

Sirfetch’d

My favorite is one that not many people even remember exists as a Pokemon or even used it at all! That is Castform! I just love the concept of this Pokemon and how it changes with the weather. Not to mention that it is absolutely adorable haha. I used him on my Ruby team way back when I first played through it and fell in love then and never looked back. There will never be a Pokemon that I adore more than Castform I am certain :D

Years
  • My favorite Pokemon of all time is Mienshao! Elegant, majestic, speedy, powerful, all great adjectives to describe such a great Pokemon. Fell in love with its design from the start, and it ended up having a lot of helpful niches that could be utilized in competitive game-play as well! Used it as my lead in OU for quite a while, in fact.

Years
  • I love about half the Pokemon in existence, haha ;; But rather than go into detail about why I like all those Pokemon, I'll just list the ones that I like competitively and in general:

Competitively: I have come to love Manectric so much because of how badass it is Mega Evolved. I've been using it in a lot of my teams recently, and it's pretty good even without Special Attack or Speed boosts! Plus, it's got the fantastic Intimidate to lower physical Attackers' attacks and a good movepool to help it against Pokemon that would resist its Electric STAB.

General: As much as I love the Eeveelutions, I'd have to go with Absol. I like its typing and design, and its Mega is absolutely gorgeous. However, the main reason I love it is because I feel sort of connected to it. People in the Pokemon world tend to think Absol as a bringer of disasters, when it's really just a harbinger warning those of impending calamities. It's misunderstood, a trait I feel sometimes applies to me.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • If we're talking competitive, then Chandelure. If we're talking in general, then Chandelure. I really like the chandelier Pokemon, as I take quite a liking to both Ghost and Fire types. I also Chandy in competitive play, as it hits really hard if you put Choice Specs or a Scarf on it. I'm also a fan of Pokemon with darker Pokedex entries, and according to that Chandelure burns souls. Awesome.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Favorite Pokemon

Crobat's been my signature pokémon ever since the days of Crystal way back in the day. Bats are some of my favorite real-life animals, poison's been my all-time favorite pokémon type, and it's just a kind of off-the-wall cool design that outsiders to the Pokémon fandom really miss out on with the overexposure of Pikachu and Jigglypuff. :P

Years
  • I love a lot of pokemons, but my absolute favorite is Mightyena! Even though my friends still make fun of me for liking it XD

I actually used to like Raichu the most. But after playing Emerald for the first time 5 years ago, I just developed a lot of love for the pokemon.

Mainly because, as unlikely as it may sound, it worked beyond my expectations, even turning the tide of several battles that could have gone very badly. Especially the psychic gym..

And I like the design. Even though some people think its too simple, or even that it doesn't look enough like a real world animal.. Personally, I don't consider it to be a wolf or a hyena or whatever, but its own specie, a Mightyena! :)

Now, GF hasn't been really too kind to it, and neither were they to several Dark types. But, seriously some things just leave you wondering "what were they thinking?" and "how was that even necessary?".. The worst part is that looking at other sweepers that works well, its not really missing all that much, some pokemons are way worst off.

I still had my share of mini sweeps with it on X/Y though. Moxie is pretty fun to use coupled with a life orb, with some rocks and sticky web, and some strategy. But the life orb recoil and low speed can ruin everything, and its pretty hard to pull off.. :/

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I could choose a dozen pokemon as my favorite. It's not easy to choose who I love the most buuuut... I'd have to go with Flygon. I just adore this pokemon. It's so cute and super adorable to me. I fell in love with it after seeing Jirachi Wishmaker. It's so cute when it goes Flyyyyyyyy. <3

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    By far Scyther, he just looks so badass, and his stats aren't that bad either

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2018
    Metagross, a cool tank looking robot who could destroy his enemies with attacks that aren't very effective.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Nothing can ever challenge the love I have for Fairy types, specifically Sylveon. It's so cute, so dear to me, and most emblematic of fairy types in general. Yes, Sylveon is most definitely the Pokemon for me. A close second is Aromatisse, for being so sassy looking haha.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Competitively Heatran is my favourite pokemon. It's got good stats and its flash fire ability is useful when a team member has a fire weakness.

Generally I'd say goomy is my favourite. I've seen enough fan art to confirm how cute this squiggy thing is.

Years
  • My favorite Pokemon eh? Here are two of 'em.

Casual Play (Just playing through the game) : Sceptile
    Sceptile is also a great Competitive Pokemon to use and my Gen III Modest Sceptile had a killer moveset. Leaf Blade, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Thunderpunch. Due to the Gen IV P/S Split, I got 2 Sceptiles. A Physical and Special one. My Physical Sceptile retained my Gen III moveset while my Special Modest Sceptile has: Hidden Power (Rock), Energy Ball, Dragon Pulse, and Focus Blast.

Competitive: Greninja
    I had gotten a Hidden Ability Greninja off wonder trade and oh my god do I love it. Perfect IVs in Sp. ATK and an almost perfect Speed IV. With a Modest Nature, my Greninja can kill almost anything with this moveset: Surf, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, and Extrasensory. See, you CAN get great stuff off Wonder Trade.

Other favorites include: Crobat, Gyarados, and Metagross.

Yagi-the-shiny-Bagon

Legends of Meteor Falls
    Years
  • My favorite has to be Luxray or Pyroar. I love the two lions. I used a Luxray during my first Platinum playthrough, and I used a female Pyroar during my first Y playthrough and a male Pyroar during my current Y playthrough. I love Luxray's design, and I think the only reason I like Pyroar is because I like the lions. I like male Pyroar's design better than female's because it looks better in my opinion.
    Luxray:
    Favorite Pokemon
    Favorite Pokemon
    Favorite Pokemon

Pyroar:
    Favorite Pokemon
    Favorite Pokemon

Favorite Pokemon

Back