• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite starter?

Favorite starter of Moon or Sun?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I picked Litten. When I first saw it, I loved its fierce personality, and I had a feeling it'd evolve into some badass. When the final evolutions were leaked, I initially adored Litten's final evo, unlike most people. Then the middle evos came along, and then I wanted Litten even more. Along came the datamine, and the leaked final evos became reality. And I was so happy. Finally, with the final evolutions being revealed and Litten's final evo being Fire/Dark, the deal was sealed. Litten became my starter of choice.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My favorite initial starter is Rowlet.
    My favorite final evolution is Incineroar.
    But my preferred starter to have on my team is Primarina.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I like them all, but in my opinion, Litten line > Popplio line > Rowlet line. I usually prefer the Fire starters over the Grass and Water starters, and Incineroar is no exception. Meanwhile, I prefer Primarina to Decidueye.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Rowlet is definitely my favourite.

I'd say it's: Rowlet -> Popplio -> Litten

I like all three starters though but if we get a second set of games in Alola I'll likely pick Popplio because I much prefer Primarina to Incineroar.

FellowNerdFrosting

Huge nerd who likes to draw
    Years
  • Despite loving all three of the designs and their evolutions, Litten is an obvious pick for me. I just adore cats, and by extension, cat Pokemon! Incineroar is a pretty boss Pokemon as well, and it has some cool lore about it. The only thing I hate about the Litten line is its shiny...

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Though I didnt get to vote, I would say Popplio. I was Team Rowlet at the beginning but as the evolutions came out, Popplio's line became more enticing. After deciding to use it as my first starter in the game, it became cemented as my favorite starter of the generation both competitively and in-game.

Years
  • Definitely popplio! Everyone thought it was the ugly one(Just like froakie, who ended being uber and cool looking!), but I still chose it. When Primarina was revealed, i knew I made the right choice.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • some picture

you wanna go at it mate

Favorite starter?

Litten is love, Litten is life

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Popplio for sure. Cute and lovely all the way, plus I just don't see anything wrong with it. Also I always take the water starter. :3

Back