• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eeveelution

Favourite Eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Flareon

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Eevee

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Eevee seems to be that one pokemon who when it gets a new evolution, everybody is excited, and since we have no idea if Eevee will be getting another one in Sun and Moon, I will stay with the original 8 and Eevee.

My favourite Eeveelution has to be Umbreon, I have always been a fan of Dark types and Umbreon just has a great design.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    Espeon is AWESOME! :D I would love to have an Eevee as a starter pokemon so that it can one day evolve into Espeon <3

Here's a description from the pokedex:

"An ESPEON is extremely loyal to any TRAINER it considers to be worthy. It is said to have developed precognitive powers to protect its TRAINER from harm."

I mean how can you not like Espeon? ^.^

Tewi

Хорошо
    Years
  • I don't know, i'm between Jolteon and Glaceon, while i love electric types Glaceon is just too cute >-<

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Probably Leafeon.

I like all of the Eeveelutions but I think I'd have to say Leafeon is my favourite of them all. I love how it looks, it can learn some awesome moves and generally it's actually a decent offensive Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Leafeon! He looks amazing and has a pretty cool (if totally impractical) play style with some interesting moves to make use of compared to the others. He probably isn't the most fun to use on a team but his design is just wonderful and I can imagine his personally being very endearing.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Espeon is my favorite, with Flareon and Vaporeon at a close second and third, respectively.

Years
  • I was between Espeon and Sylveon. In the end I picked Sylveon because it is my favorite new pokemon in x and y (not counting mega evolution). i love them both though!

Years
  • Espeon is my favourite too, I just finished a playthrough of Platinum using one and it was a really good member of my team. I love its design and it's a pretty powerful Pokemon too.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
    Years
  • My favorite Eeveelution is Eevee itself!! I love that little bastard!! You can turn it into whatever type you feel like changing it to, and, most importantly, IT'S SO KAWAIIIIIIII

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • AHHH very close tie between Vaporeon & Glaceon!

I absolutely love those two! I'm a big fan on Sp. Attackers and they definitely hit hard :)

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • Flareon has always been my favorite. I'm more prone to Flareon and Jolteon over any of the others but I do also really Umbreon as well from all of the other/newer Eeveelutions.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Interesting how people can see so many different points and reasons for why they make a certain Eeveelution their favorite c: For me, it's mostly typing and design that matters. Flareon is amazingly cute and I really would love to have one irl haha. Fire is also a typing I'm partial towards. I couldn't care less about how good or bad it is competitively, or even in-game, since I don't play the games much anyways.

I also kind of like Leafeon, much because it's cute design. I couldn't think up a better Grass Eeveelution than that, myself d:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've always loved Flareon so much. The design is extremely cute and I tend to lean towards fire types

Years
  • Jolteon, cause I like electric type pokemon. I do like the other eeveelutions. It would be awsome to have an eeveelution army. :D

Back