• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite game?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It can be a board game, a card game, a playground game like hide-and-seek, or a game that you created yourself.

No video games plz.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Card game wise... HAS to be The Game of Mao.. so intense yet so fun at the same time.

Heh does Quidditch count? We played it a lot on the playground when we were younger xD

Though games just as fun would have to be Sardines (backwards hide-and-seek where 1 person hides and everyone looks for them and when you find them you hide with them) and Hide-And-Seek in the dark

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    My favorite card games are Texas Hold 'Em and Idiot Trading card game wise, it's Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Favorite card game: Kemsh (I think that's how you spell it? xD)
    Favorite board game: . .. ... Chess!! :D
    Favorite playground game: Tag and all other games that involves running. :D

Years
    Mau Mau and Durak.

Both are card games, and both are great ways to kill time. Until last year I used to play both of them every single day at school. And my main opponent had the tendency to frequently draw all the 7s in Mau Mau. And I still managed to win at a decent rate. Good times.

Also, at home at friends' homes, I love playing Mensch ärgere dich nicht. Unless someone happens to frequently roll multiple 6s in a row and runs away with the game or someone spawn camps me.

Years
    Killer Bunnies is a fantastic card game where you... try to kill bunnies. But it's not gruesome, I swear! It's more ridiculous than anything. And addicting.

I like lots of board games. Chess, go, scrabble, clue(do). I couldn't pick a favorite out of them all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    My favourite card game is solitaire. Yes, it's because I can't play anything else because I have nobody to play cards with. It's a good way to pass the time, though.

I really like reversi, which technically is a board game, but I've only played it on the computer. Scrabble is fun too even though I'm not good at it. xD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Uh... I like Monopoly. Lol.

But I love checkers. I used to play it all the time in elementary school.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    My favourite game?
    Other than Scrabble and Chess, does The Game count?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heh, I used to love playing connect 4 as a kid. I still play hide and seek with my little brother sometimes. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    Me and my friends do nothing but play Euchre. x)

This, albeit it has been years since we last played it. I used to also play monopoly and some chess, which I pretty much lost against any opponent; I sucked at it.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    This year I got into sudoku. I also love to play Monopoly online with friends; we have a variant called Auctionopoly, which is meant to deal with the reliance on chance introduced by rolling good properties. (It's still a very RNG-based game, but it's more fun this way, imo.) Basically, you have to put every property you land on (including utilities and transport spaces, anything that can be purchased) up for auction. Properties tend to go for more than the board sets, which isn't a bad thing imo... some of the properties are way underpriced for their value. I enjoy Scrabble and Uno as well. We also play a variant of Uno called Can Uno, with some of our own rules / altered card functions.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    When I was a kid, I remember the game 'Off the Wall' was pretty fun. If you don't know how to play, basically you throw balls against the wall and it can only bounce once, if you touch the ball then miss it, you have to run and touch the wall before another person throws the ball at the wall. If you get three strikes, you have to go up against the wall and they throw a ball at your back.

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I don't know names, but two of my favorite games go like this..

One you need a group of at least like 5 for it to be fun. You all get in a circle, put in 1 hand and hold the person's across from you, then when you put in your second hand and grab somebody else's the goal is to get as tangled as possible. Then you work together to untangle and it almost always ends in people falling over, screaming and having a great time. :D

Another is a version of hide and seek where one person hides and everybody else searches for them. Once you find the person hiding you have to hide with them without getting noticed, and the last person to find the hiders is the one that hides first the next round. It's best to play in big areas though like a park or something, or have fun hiding in a closet together lol.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I play a great game, it's called "how much can I drink without wanting to die tomorrow". I'm pretty good at it.

Also, solitaire games. Favorites are Mod3 and Grandfather.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Favorite board game:
    monopoly & scrabble
    Favorite playground game:
    a version of chain-chain and a version of hide and seek :P

i don't play cards games much :P

Back