• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Favourite Gen 7 Pokemon

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Mimikyu, no contest! One of the most adorable Pokémon to ever exist, and a lifesaver in some of the toughest battles in the game. Who would have known a Mimikyu could save the Alola region from eternal darkness just by snuggling up to Ultra Necrozma?

Other favourites of mine are the Litten line (which I chose as a starter in both of my main playthroughs because I just couldn't go with the others), the Rockruff line, Togedemaru, Type: Null and Silvally, the Poipole line, Necrozma itself, Marshadow, Magearna, Zeraora and the Meltan line. They really outdid themselves with the Mythicals in particular this generation. And if regional forms count, I think the Alolan Sandshrew and Grimer lines are amazing, as is Alolan Raichu (even if nowadays I prefer the original Raichu).

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
Years
1. Araquanid
2. Lunala
3. Pyukumuku
4. Solgaleo
5. Popplio
6. Litten
7. Lycanrock - Midnight
8. Toucan Sam
9. Torrocat
10. Lurantis

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Alolan Sandslash for sure! Loved the original Sandslash and Ice is my favorite type, so...!

Regional variants aside, Midday Lycanroc would probably me my favorite Gen. 7 Pokémon. It's so pretty, especially for a Rock-type! Had the best Shiny of Gen. 7 too, IMO.

Others I enjoyed: Litten and Torracat, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lurantis, Minior, Tapu Koko, "Nebby" (Lunala route), Zeraora, Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, and Alolan Marowak

Last edited:
Back