• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Favourite Gen 7 Pokemon

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
My favourite is Salazzle.
When I first saw her leaked, I've immediately fell in love with her design. She almost feels snake-like due to the expanded mouth and serpetine eyes while still looking like a lizard. The fact she can erupt the flames with her tail, hands, and feet is a pretty cool touch. Furthermore, I like her simple colour scheme.
Second is Silvally. Simply put, it's a well designed, creative mecha-griffin Pokémon with a fish fin instead of a lion's tail.
And then there's Kommo-o. When I first saw it leaked, I wasn't a huge fan but now I can appreciate how goofy and decorative the design is.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I'll have to come back once I've beaten the game (up to the third island atm) but my favourite so far/at the moment is Bewear. Part of it is because of the anime - before the anime I didn't really have any feelings for Bewear, but I fell in love with it instantly after it first appeared there. It's been really strong in battle so far and gets me quite good coverage, and the more I've used it the more I've started to like its concept and design.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I like surprisingly many Gen 7 pokémon! A good batch of new mons imo. My favs are probably:

724.png
738.png
743.png
768.png
773.png
718-10.png
026-a.png

Ribombee is my absolute fav, both in design and usefulness in game. Alolan Raichu is a close second, and Silvally was just adorably cool but I didn't use it in-game yet. Puppy-Zygarde maybe doesn't count, but I used it and liked it in Sun so c: Really nice to see several new interesting bug types in this game.

@Hau, the anime sure helps getting a good feel for mons.

Years
My favorite Gen VII Pokémon is Decidueye. I have some kind of weakness against starters, especially for this one as it marks the time I returned to play the main series Pokémon games after almost 6 years.

Aegislasher

No One Is Safe
Years
My favorite Gen 7 Pokemon is Tapu Koko and a close second is Alolan Marowak because they fit the Hawaiian motif perfectfully

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 12, 2017
My favourite gen 7 pokemon is Tapu Lele my guess that pokemon so strong.

Natmaz

Xurkitree lover
Years
Xurkitree is my absolute favourite! Something about a bunch of cables with cool dance moves that can literally kill you is just charming to me!

My other favs include Decidueye, Wishiwashi, Shiinotic and Tapu Lele~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 29, 2019
Solgaleo without a doubt. I love this mon so much that I'm not even disappointed with the fact that it isn't Fire type. I've just always wanted a mascot legendary Pokemon based around the sun.

Years
Ribombee is my absolute favourite this Gen! It's exactly the kind of Bug~Fairy I envisioned when Fairy Type was first announced leading up to X/Y

My other favourites are Primarina, Lycanroc (day), Araquanid, Lurantis, Tsareena, Golisopod, and Minior

Back