• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite of Ash's Pokemon?

What is Your Favourite(s) of Ash's Pokemon?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Favortie of Ash's Pokemon?

for me it would have to be his Charizard it kicked ass seriously (That is once it started listening to him) i also liked his Torkal too. And of course Pikachu (I mean who doesn't?) so like the title says name your favorite of Ash's Pokemon

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Kanto: Pikachu, of course. It's been with Ash since the start of his journey and I like his personality.

Johto: Heracross. I like how it annoys Bulbasaur by trying to suck the sap out of its bulb.

Hoenn: Sceptile. I liked how it was calm and collected.

Sinnoh: Infernape and Gliscor; the former for being a powerhouse for Ash in the Sinnoh League and the latter for comic relief.

Unova: Oshawott (for comic relief) and Scraggy (for being Ash's first Dark Pokemon)

Years
  • My faves of Ash's Pokemon:

Kanto: Pikachu, the Pokemon that makes him Ash Ketchum.

Johto: I liked Cyndaquil (now a Quilava) because it looked cute. Now that Dawn has one too that's what inspired me to choose it in SS.

Hoenn: Sceptile, I only watched episodes when it was still Treecko but it is very determined.

Sinnoh: I liked Infernape (I'm Year of the Monkey so therefore I like monkeys) and maybe also Staraptor and Buizel.

Unova: Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. They are the coolest starters ever. I like them, especially Oshawott.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Kanto: Charizard... Or Squirtle... Or Bulbasaur.

Johto: Totodile or Chikorita.

Hoenn: Didn't watch it so I dunno what he caught...
    Ok I just checked. Sceptile I suppose.

Sinnoh: Err, didn't watch this either. Torterra?

Unova: So far... Snivy or Scraggy.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Definitely pikachu (except when the noobs make him lose to an amateur after his loooooong training, lol.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I merged ryaneden's "Favorite of Ash's Pokémon?" with this pre-existing thread here.

As it stands right now, I favor Oshawott the most. He's a great comedic act in the anime, he shows promising potential to be a powerhouse on Ash's team, and he's all around adorable. What's not to like about this little fellow?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    For me it would have to be his Charizard it's awesome but i do like Pikachu and his Cyndaquil and also his BUlbasuar too

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Pikachu, although I'd like it better if it evolved. And his Oshawott's pretty funny. lol, it's funny how Oshawott's always letting itself outside it's Pokeball. Then if the battle looks too tough he pushes Pikachu forward.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I voted for Pikachu, Gliscor, and Tepig. Pikachu because I have watched pokemon from the start so it has value to me. Gliscor, because it was awesome and made me train one, and Tepig for being my first run through starter in the Unova region :)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Charizard or Donphan. I loved them both in the games and in the anime.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • I really like Bublasaur, Squirtle, Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard and Pikachu. Yeah, from the original season. =P
    But my favorite has to be... Oshawott~!^^ He's so charming and adorable. xD

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Gliscor is my favorite for obvious reasons. It was just a ball of sunshine, and it actually restored my faith in the anime itself, because Ash actually caught a cool species for once. XD

I've also always been a big fan of Bulbasaur and Squirtle, as well. Both have their type's respective 120 moves (Solarbeam and Hydro Pump), and both have great character.

From Best Wishes, I'm seeming to like his Scraggy more and more as the season progresses. It's such a cute little troublemaker :P

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
  • Technically not his official Poke... But I liked larvitar. They're relationship was cute ^_^

Also... Chikorita and her (?) hopeless crush on Ash... And Pikachu, especially in the first season where they always fought :)

I love the bit about Pikachu's obsession on ketchup :3

Years
  • I voted for Pikachu, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape, Pidove/Tranquill, Tepig, Snivy and Oshawott.

But out of them, Oshawott is my fave!

Back