• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite of Ash's Pokemon?

What is Your Favourite(s) of Ash's Pokemon?

• Total voters
    Years
    Which of Ash's Pokemon is your favourite?

Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Scraggy, Pidove/Tranquill, Sewaddle/Swadloon, Buizel, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, Gible, Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra, Gligar/Gliscor, Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape, Snorunt/Glalie, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, Torkoal, Taillow/Swellow, Corphish, Bulbasaur, Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, Squirtle, Tauros, Krabby/Kingler, Muk, Snorlax, Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Lapras, Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Primeape, Noctowl, Totodile, Heracross, Phanpy/Donphan, Cyndaquil/Quilava or Chikorita/Bayleef

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    i love this topic and in response i say it for me would be infrenape i have over the years wondered why ash never fully evolved all his pokemon cuz i figured it would make him stronger

Livy

Ya skerrrd?
    Years
    You can't go wrong with Pikachu ^.^ But I loved his Bulbasaur, Squirtle, & Charizard as well. I also love him & Tepig's cute bond in BW.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Other than Pikachu, I like:
    -Infernape, because it was touching that Ash got it as a Chimchar after Paul released it. It also helped Ash win in one of his League matches.
    -Gible, because it's his first Dragon Pokemon. The moments of it trying to perfect Draco Meteor, only to have it hit Piplup were hilarious. It would've been nice if it at least evolved into Gabite or even into Garchomp.
    -Scraggy, because it's his first Dark Pokemon. I also liked its headstrong personality when it first hatched.

Akis1988

Banned
    Years
    I vote gible. He has a gible and he doesnt evolve into a GarchompAnd im asking why? Is an uber even in Anime 8)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Pikachu, too cute and funny. I never get tired of Pikachu unlike some of his Pokemons.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Pikachu, how could you not love this little yellow pokemon, I love everything about it.... except I hate that they have to make it more weak at the start of every new region, but I understand why they do it.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    I'l say the corphish/buizel/torkoal option because I always found corphish's expressions funny and torkoal made for a nice variety since fire pokemon besides the starters are normaly shoved in a dark corner forgotten...

As for buizel I alwas liked its design. It was the cutest in Pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea or whatever the name was XD.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
    toughy this is because i like pikachu ossawot and turtwig family but i voted for turtwig my luck forgot treeco's lot

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My favorites:
    Squirtle & Bulbasaur - they look so cute when they work together.
    Chikorita/Bayleef - I LOVE IT when she tackles Ash because she loves him so much. <3 It's so cute. If she would have evolved into a Meganium, I'd be super happy.
    Buizel - Not sure why, but it's so adorable.
    Oshawott - IT'S SO ADORABLE, I'M GONNA DIE! No, seriously, Ash's Oshawott captured my heart.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I would say Pikachu is my favorite. Mainly because of being his first Pokemon and his personality in the anime, but I also like a couple of other Pokemon Ash has too. Such as, Charizard, Squirtle and Bulbasaur because they were pretty humorous and I would also include a couple more of his Pokemon like Gligar, Muk and Pidgeot too. All of those Pokemon are my favorite which are his.

Years
    Butterfree. It was the first Pokémon Ash caught, the first he evolved, the first to get its gender confirmed, the first one to reach its final form, the first he traded, and the first he released.

Back