• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Move?

What is your favourite move out of these?

• Total voters

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    Don't know what Nasty Plot does... (My games are in spanish XD)
    I like Outrage and Earthquake, but I preffer Ice Beam.
    Its powerful but beautiful too, and its useful in Contests also ^^

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon move is Thunderbolt because I love it when electric type Pokemon summon out the dark clouds and make the thunder come out of the sky.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    my favorite would be ice beam
    the reason I didn't choose earthquake is becuase of the disadvantage of ally attacks

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I voted for Earthquake, because it's the only move that makes me like Ground and Rock types even a bit. Also, I kind of love it a lot, since it has saved me in many situations... Although I really don't understand how an earthquake can miss its target.

That aside, my ultimate favourite move is actually Volt Tackle. Electric type moves are just the coolest and Volt Tackle is just... well, it just is my favourite move. I also like Dark type moves, though. And Fire Blast. I'm very attached to that move for various reasons.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Gah My absolute favortite is Flamethrower, because it has 100 acuracy and it's a relitivly powerful move...(plus I LOVE fire pokemon) But Outrage and Psychic are great attacks too....

I forgot about Aura Sphere. It has 20 PP which is pretty good, it's base power is 90 (thumbs up), and it never misses....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    I really don't care much for non-physical moves. The only physical moves on the list that I have actually encountered in the game are Earthquake (Torterra), Thunderbolt (Raichu), and Ice Beam (Articuno). I ended up doing some research, though. My favorite move out of that list is probably Outrage because its Accuracy is 100% and its power is 120. There's not many moves like that.

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    It was close between EQ and Ice Beam, but Ice Beam can pwn basically any opponent, and EQ can't hit all of them xD;;

Back