• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite single-stage Pokémon?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hhmmm… let me see if I remember them all (I love them)

-Dunsparce
    -Sigilyph
    -Lapras
    -Falinks
    -Carbink
    -Mimikyu
    -Drampa
    -Dhelmise

I can only think of those for now

Years
    About a hundred answers and only one mention of Hawlucha? Evolutions or not, a badass wrestling bird was easily one of my top 10 favorite Pokemon before I even knew what it looked like.

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
    Years
    if I had to pick a top 5, it'd look something like this

5) Mimikyu
    4) Skarmory
    3) Heracross
    2) Zangoose
    1) Sableye

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Some single stage Pokémon I like (gonna be only including Pokémon that are currently single stages and haven't gained any evolutions, so no stuff like Electabuzz):

Mimikyu, Falinks, Heracross, Dunsparce, Stunfisk, Eiscue, Komala, Mawile, Sableye, Lapras, Hawlucha, Klefki, Minior, Dhelmise, Pyukumuku, Dracovish, and Arctozolt.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    Yknow, i never much liked single stage pokemon, since a lot of them aren't that good. (Girafarig, Dunsparce, Maractus, etc.)

However, two single stage pokemon i DO like are Smeargle and Skarmory. Smeargle since it can learn any move via sketch and is therefore one of the best pokemon catchers out there, and Skarmory for its competitive reputation.

bez850

Professional Amateur
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    Skarmory probably, or Zangoose! I actually have never thought of it lol

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    Zangoose is the one i used the most, and i really like his design lol, Heracross is also one of my favorite bug types.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    My top three would be Lapras, Absol, and Audino. The first one was just adorable in the anime during the Orange Island League season. The latter two I like their designs and how they're found in the games (Absol was very rare while Audino was found in the shaking spots).

I also have a soft spot for:
    - Aerodactyl
    - Mawile
    - Tropius
    - Corsola
    - Sigilyph
    - Mimikyu

Years
    • Age 20
    • He/they
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Emolga.

Rotom, Absol, Mimikyu, Sableye, Minior, Aerodactyl, Wishiwashi, and Morpeko are in there too.

If we count legendaries and mythicals, I'll add Lugia, the Latis, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Azelf, Mesprit, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Victini, Reshiram, Yveltal, Lunala, and Zeraora to the mix.

Back