• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Unevolved/Baby Pokemon?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • Actual baby Pokemon - I'll say Pichu or Bonsly. Whilst Pikachu is cute, Pichu is even cuter whilst Bonsly may be the most adorable tree ever.

Unevolved Pokemon - Fennekin. He may well be my favourite starter ever.
    Ralts -It looks like it has hair over it's eyes and has a cute cry
    Teddiursa - It's a Teddy Bear Pokemon.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • For baby Pokemon, Cleffa and Togepi for me. So cute! For unevolved favorites I like... almost all of them, honestly, but I have a soft spot for Trubbish and Slowpoke especially.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • i cbf going through every pokemon but out of the standard baby pokemon i really like togepi, happiny and munchlax. wynaut is p cute too

Years
  • My top 5 baby Pokémon are Magby, Cleffa, Tyrogue, Azurill and Pichu.

The first three for design and because I love their evolution lines, and the last two because they're simply adorable! :)

Years
  • Mine would be Gible. Its design and color are awesome (especially the shiny palette), along with the concept of it being a shark on land. Riolu is another favorite as well.

Reactions: Sun

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • My favorite baby Pokemon would be a tie between Riolu and Eevee and the fact is also true with my all time favorite Pokemon just so you know :3

Sirfetch’d

Hard choice for me :( I usually consider Vullaby as my favorite base stage Pokemon but Staryu, Buneary, Squirtle, and Torchic are all up there as well. Caterpie too.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Wow so many un evolved Pokemon to chose from Pikachu, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, and Oshawott to name a few
    My fave baby Pokemon are Azurill and Riolu. Though all the baby Pokemon are cute

Back