• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fears

Years
    • Seen today
    Loss. Life is fleeting.

Occasionally in the back of my mind I realize "this could be my final time hugging a person" or "this could be the last message I ever exchange with this person". For this reason I was taught to never end with somebody on a bad note. Currently causing a situation I'm struggling with in my personal life.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Small bugs and drowning are two that come to mind immediately. I'm not very good with boats, especially smaller ones that rock on the waves, since I've had a few experiences of nearly drowning as a kid. I've never really learned how to swim and the thought of ending up in the water, especially the vast ocean terrifies me.

Being lost or away from home late at night or in the cold is also one I've tried to get better at. I love being out at night as long as I know where I am and how to get home. Since the public transportation is so good back home, I'd be able to easily get to a train station wherever I was. Somewhere I'm not familiar with, though? It's incredibly easy for panic and those kinds of thoughts to come in. Stuff like "I'm going to be out in the cold all night" or "I'm never going to be able to find my way home". I have a very big appreciation for public transportation networks.

Years
    Heights, but only if I'm outside. Like being on a bridge or cliff high up would bother me whereas being in a helicopter does not.

Back