• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

feces depository

outfox

in
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Now that I have your attention, ladies and germs, how do you like your toilet seat? Do you consider others (by force or choice) when you're done using the toilet? Does it bother you if the person who used the toilet before you didn't leave it a certain way?

As a feng-shui/consideration-for-all-guests-in-house thing I always just leave it entirely shut. That way, 'everybody happy.' u_o that's me winking.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I always leave the seat down but the lid up. I dont want to always have to touch it or make others have to touch it when they go to the loo. I clean the toilet very often actually, because it really bothers me when I go to other places and it is not tidy, not to mention I hate water rings and all that and I just find it makes it look dirty, so I prevent them by always do a thorough cleaning and disinfection of it every few/ couple days.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Wow, for a second, I thought this would be about those public bathrooms in third world countries. You know, like the crap pit in Slumdog Millionaire?

I always leave mine closed. Well, after I use it, obviously. I don't really care how the person prior to me leaves it, as long as it's clean and flushed.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Holy ****, is there anything people don't ask around here? It's driving me bat**** insane.
    Yes, puns intended <- If you have no formatting on THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE INVISI-TEXT *******
    Uh... I guess not? I don't give a **** about how the toilet seat is when I enter the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I'm glad you and I both share the same passions, Ice Car :)
    puns and poop

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I close it completely out of habit every time I use it.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • I thought this said 'faces depository' when I first read it hmm

I don't use the toilet because waste is magically expelled from my body and converted into rainbows.

lol I leave the lid up. you guys ask the weirdest things on this forum lmao

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I always leave the seat down but the lid up. I always flush, too. Some people follow the 'if it's yellow let it mellow' philosophy which is more environmentally-friendly, but personally I don't want people coming into the bathroom and looking at my pee. I'll plant a tree later to alleviate my guilt.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Seat down, lid up. That way it's always ready for action. Flush every time, too. I don't like it when pee hangs around. I mean, I got rid of it for a reason and stuff.

Years
  • Flush always. I help the environment in other ways so I'm gonna waste that water here for the sake of sanitation.

I'm really surprised at all the seat-down-lid-up responses. I never do that and always assumed anyone who did was just forgetful or something.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I usually leave sitting down, lid up. Unless I'm doing "number 1". Overall I don't really how its like but that its clean and sanitized for the next family member to use.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I spend most of my time in an apartment inhabited by two guys so I encounter a lot of the seat being up. I really don't mind though; I find it really dumb when women complain about the seat being up since they can put it down just as easily as the guy and it's unfair for him to have to put the seat up when he wants it and then back down when he's done, haha. At home I leave the lid down because my cat likes to drink from the toilet but everywhere else it's seat down, lid up.

On a related note: I find squishy toilet seats gross.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Generally, I leave the seat down, but there are times when I get lazy and leave the seat up, only to get yelled at for leaving the seat down.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Lol I don't care how the toilet is when I get in the bathroom. I leave the toilet alone afterward, not caring to put it up or down or all around (LOL the last part doesn't make sense but I just had to make it rhyme).

Oh but yeah I do flush. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I actually don't care what position the seat is in as long as the bowl is clean (i.e., flushed). It doesn't take that much effort to raise a toilet seat up. My family though, is very OCD about having the seat and cover down, so that's what I usually end up doing to avoid trouble.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    savannah oh my god

I always put the toilet seat down when I use it; I usually pee and poop so it's more convenient to just leave it down once I'm done!!!!

Years
  • Whenever I'm on the toilet, I always put the seat down.

I also like to ensure it is clean before I sit down.

Back