• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feedback on The Multiverse!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think when your world has all the essentials, (Geography, Races, History, ect.) It could be considered complete. Of course, you can still post and edit a completed world, to make it "More complete"
    Yes, we seem to all agree on that we'd still like to be able to edit "completed" worlds forever (:

Maybe even as little as "I'm done working on this for the foreseeable future and I'd like it archived" could be chill?
    That seems to be a good place to start!

So shall we request a subforum whenever a couple of people feel like they're done with their worlds then? If it happens haha. Perhaps it's best to wait until the trial period is done and hope that Multiverse gets to stick around.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Yes, we seem to all agree on that we'd still like to be able to edit "completed" worlds forever (:

That seems to be a good place to start!

So shall we request a subforum whenever a couple of people feel like they're done with their worlds then? If it happens haha. Perhaps it's best to wait until the trial period is done and hope that Multiverse gets to stick around.

That seems like a good idea, we don't really need a subforum yet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Could we make the forum description something more descriptive? Like... "The space for your very own worlds... Use them as a base for your fics, roleplays, games or art - or build a detailed world just because it's fun!" or something better

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    "Wanna travel to different worlds but don't have a portal? Look no further- The Multiverse is here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I just wanna say it's aweseome (and a bit bizzare) that that there's a whole section dedicated to worldbuilding, but why is it on the main index instead of a subforum of the art place?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I just wanna say it's aweseome (and a bit bizzare) that that there's a whole section dedicated to worldbuilding, but why is it on the main index instead of a subforum of the art place?

Just the way forum frontier works I guess?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

Multiverse was a section created by the Forum Frontier initiative and therefore presented itself as a full-fledged forum from the outset. I'd like to see it stay on as a subforum of FFW, personally.

Back