• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] Pokémon Movie Night (Extended!)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    i think I am a little late, but I think I will stop by for this! Do have to make an account to watch and chat?

Not so far as I know. I think you can just pick a nickname and chat. You can try it if you want - you can go to the stream, type something and see what happens. :P

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Not so far as I know. I think you can just pick a nickname and chat. You can try it if you want - you can go to the stream, type something and see what happens. :P

Ok, thanks! Ill try, and if not, Ill just make an account haha. :)

Edit: It works!

Years
  • I really enjoyed this last year, so i'll definitely try to tune in for it this time, too. I don't remember my Livestream name off-hand, though.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I hope I'll be able to show up. I'll be Maruno, because it seems to make sense.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I really enjoyed this last year, so i'll definitely try to tune in for it this time, too. I don't remember my Livestream name off-hand, though.

Doesn't matter too much. BadSheep tried it and you don't need an account. ;)

FYI for everyone - if tomorrow's Mewtwo Strikes Back screenings go well, I may extend the event to Friday and Saturday with Celebi: Voice of the Forest and Guardians of Altomare (Extended Edition). Depends on how tired I am at the end of it (the America screenings start at 1AM for me) :P

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    The Oceana showing of Mewtwo Strikes Back will begin in just under 30 minutes!

Years
  • Oh? I could've sworn the OP meant that it'd be on at 8 PM EST (where I live)... That threw me off, so guess I won't get to catch this then. Will there be another showing?

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Oh? I could've sworn the OP meant that it'd be on at 8 PM EST (where I live)... That threw me off, so guess I won't get to catch this then. Will there be another showing?

It is ~ This is the Oceana showing. There'll be a European showing later today, and the US showing at 8PM EDT. You should be able to catch it.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Thanks to everyone who attended the Oceana showing of Mewtwo Strikes Back.
    It was a blast!

Today's next showing will be at 7PM BST (8PM CEST). Check the first post to see what this is in your local timezone.
    See you guys there!​

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Well i was there 15 minutes total and then had to leave, only to come back to an offline stream. Hooray! I will come to the next one tho

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I literally joined the stream to see the credits.

Whatever. The credits weren't in English anyway, so I can't even say the movie was.
    If the credits are always like that, don't shoot me. Haven't seen the movie in ages.

Years
  • Was online for Pikachu's Vacation and like 20 minutes of movie. I'll try to attend today's next showing as it's better time

Back