• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] Pokémon Movie Night (Extended!)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    This is an awesome GT idea :) can't wait to relive all the childhood feels

Edit:
    It is ~ This is the Oceana showing. There'll be a European showing later today, and the US showing at 8PM EDT. You should be able to catch it.

US currently isn't in DST, so that might confuse some people.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    US currently isn't in DST, so that might confuse some people.

So far as I'm aware, in the US Daylight Saving Time starts in March and runs until November. So currently, it is. More info here. If you click on the showtimes in the first post, they will automatically convert to your local timezone.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The US is actually in DST, just so you know.

Also, I'll make it to the US showing of the movie...since I'll be off work at 2 today. :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    So far as I'm aware, in the US Daylight Saving Time starts in March and runs until November. So currently, it is. More info here. If you click on the showtimes in the first post, they will automatically convert to your local timezone.

Well I'm feeling like a fool :P I always assumed that when we set clocks back in the fall it was to "save" on daylight, so that was considered DST...
    I apologize for my own misunderstandings, and will now be on time for the showing :)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    The European showing of Mewtwo Strikes Back will begin in just over 30 minutes!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    The European showing of Mewtwo Strikes Back has just begun! Come join us!​

Years
  • I clicked the stream link and the movie plays fine but I can't see a chat window or anything, what is the obvious that I'm missing?

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I clicked the stream link and the movie plays fine but I can't see a chat window or anything, what is the obvious that I'm missing?

Have you tried scrolling down? Sometimes it's put below the video.

You also need Flash Player to see both the stream and chat.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Username: DyingWillFlareon

I'm trying to watch but now it's saying "backend unhealthy" everytime I click the link ._. I'm not sure what that means

Try refreshing - make sure you're have the latest Flash Player installed. If that won't work, try closing all other programs to maximise your connection.

How do I see the stream?

Go to the first post and click 'Go to the Stream'. :)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Try refreshing - make sure you're have the latest Flash Player installed. If that won't work, try closing all other programs to maximise your connection.

I tried refreshing, and I'm on mobile so I have no idea whether I have flash player on here or not but it was working just fine before that.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I tried refreshing, and I'm on mobile so I have no idea whether I have flash player on here or not but it was working just fine before that.

Oh, I see. I don't know what the performance is on mobile, sorry. :( I'd recommend watching it on a computer if possible.

Back