• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Times 10?!

So there will be ten of these?! (Jk)
    I don't know if I can handle that.

*Tries to handle it*
    U guys seem to have missed something, I said this Shock Therapy is going to be a pleasant one.

Now think what good thing the number "10" reminds u of.

Think guys think, don't be so "Idol", I mean idle, oh no, I think I gave out the "Hidden" clue ;).

I'll make the announcement soon, maybe even before I announce the New Tribes {:3}

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Duranteater said:
    Type - Dragon
    Caite-chan said:
    Type - Electric
    FireSnow said:
    Type - Fighting
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Type - Flying
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Type - Ghost
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Type - Grass
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Type - Poison
    Desinishon said:
    Type - Rock
    Forever said:
    Type - Steel
    Master Snowy said:
    Type - Electric
    Dedenne1 said:
    Type - Fairy
    MariaB said:
    Type - Fire
    Espeonica said:
    Type - Dragon
    Cakesu said:
    Type - Water
    Destiny said:
    Type - Ice
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Type - Normal

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Alright guys, since we've had a few people leaving the Event due to personal reasons, we're left with only one active Member who is eligible for the Hidden Immunity Idol atm, so more Hidden Immunity Idols will be up for grabs.

The Rules are the same as the last time u were sent the Hidden Immunity Idol Questions. The only change here is that this time, it won't be questions, but a Challenge & it'll be put up here on the Thread.

Remember, the answers to the Challenge have to be sent to me via PM. Plz DO NOT put in ur answers here. I repeat, plz send me the answers by PM, DO NOT put them here.

As I said, the other Rules remain the same. I'll just put them here again, as a refresher.

1. There's no time limit for completing the Challenge, but its on first-come-first-served basis & once I've given out all the Idols (I've already decided how many), no future answers will be accepted.
    2. Be very precise in ur answers, or I might not accept them.
    3. If u get even one answer wrong, it won't count.
    4. You are allowed only 3 chances, i.e. u can PM me the answers only thrice
    1st time wrong = Strike 1
    2nd time wrong = Strike 2
    3rd time wrong = Strike 3, u're out of chances, no more answers will be accepted
    So before sending me the answers, double check, triple check, multiple check them.
    5. Once u win an Hidden Immunity Idol, you can use it any time u want, "after" votes have been cast in Tribal Council (plz note this is a change from the original Rules on the OP).
    6. Once u win an Hidden Immunity Idol, they will be valid throughout the Game, even after the Merge, till the penultimate Tribal Council (see OP for details).
    7. To play an Hidden Immunity Idol, u gotta say:-
    "I want to play my Hidden Immunity Idol", followed by the unique symbol (image) that will be sent to u.
    8. Once u've played an Hidden Immunity Idol, that's it, u CANNOT play it again.
    9. If everyone uses up their Hidden Immunity Idols, before the Event is over, there'll be another Challenge/Question(s), which everyone who's still left in the Game, can take part in , so u'll have a chance to win more Hidden Immunity Idols.

But I'm not going to be doing this Challenge. Our Trivia Mod, Revise Librarian, will be putting up the Challenge, u should hear an announcement from him soon.

I know I'm repeating this again, but plz read all the Rules & send me the answers via PM (only three chances allowed), DO NOT put them here on the Thread.

P.S. - The person who already merits a Hidden Immunity Idol (the said "person" knows who I'm talking about ;)), is "NOT ELIGIBLE" to take part in this Challenge.

MariaB

Forever hunting shiny Vulpix T_T
    Years
  • Hi everyone! Sorry I've not been active, I have been super busy with a new job, and haven't had much free time. But I'll try to get back in the game now!
    Welcome back to both Chu and Snowy! Yay! *Happy dance*

Username: MariaB
    Number I choose: 18
    Agree with the names: Yes.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • NUMBER SELECTIONS

01 -
    02 - Kabocha-Chan
    03 - Master Snowy
    04 - Forever
    05 - FireSnow
    06 - Your Everyday Ghost
    07 - Dedenne1
    08 - GreenLegend56
    09 - Cakesu
    10 -
    11 -
    12 -
    13 - NeonJelly13
    14 - Espeonica
    15 - CatmanDaGamer
    16 - Caite-chan
    17 -
    18 - MariaB

STILL TO SELECT NUMBERS

Destiny (*Sparkling Pikachu), Duranteater (*Spontaneous Stunfisk), Desinishon (*Fabulous Flares)

**Zakariya (*Sparkling Pikachu), **Komala (*Fabulous Flares), **Zoroark Cutie (*Ravishing Rockets)

* = erstwhile
    ** = may not be participating

Spoiler Alert:-

I'll just drop in a hint how Tribes are coming along. Well every Tribe has been split so far, which means that neither of the two Tribes has all Members from erstwhile Tribes, in the same Tribe.

So now former Teammates will be competing against each other.

Hmmmm interesting, very interesting <evil rub of hands> >:) >:) >:) >:)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You've just confirmed Ghost and I are competing now. Rip :(

XSE

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    You've just confirmed Ghost and I are competing now. Rip :(
    RIP the greatest, most Fabulous team of them all. Through many Spontanous and unfortunate events occurring, the team was brought down to two, and then it was dissolved. I guess the Stunfisk will be blasting off, though not again, since it's a first.

So, to honor our departing traditions, here is a song that I love from the Pokémon games. In my opinion, it fits both a "passing away" and a "looking forward", which I think fits here very well.

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Pokémon League (Day)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Duranteater said:
    Type - Dragon
    Caite-chan said:
    Type - Electric
    FireSnow said:
    Type - Fighting
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Type - Flying
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Type - Ghost
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Type - Grass
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Type - Poison
    Desinishon said:
    Type - Rock
    Forever said:
    Type - Steel
    Master Snowy said:
    Type - Electric
    Dedenne1 said:
    Type - Fairy
    MariaB said:
    Type - Fire
    Espeonica said:
    Type - Dragon
    Cakesu said:
    Type - Water
    Destiny said:
    Type - Ice
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Type - Normal

Well, looks like Revise is a bit busy, so seems like the Hidden Immunity Idol Challenge will have to wait a bit.

But, the Tribes are ready, so people, say "Hello" to ur New Tribes ^^ ^^

SHINY SPARKLING PIKACHUS = Master Snowy, Caite-chan, Dedenne1, Your Everyday Ghost, GreenLegend56, Espeonica, CatmanDaGamer, Destiny

FABULOUS STUNFISK ROCKETS = Forever, FireSnow, NeonJelly13, Cakesu, MariaB, Kabocha-Chan, Desinishon, Duranteater

And These are ur Group Chats, which are now open {:3}:-

SHINY SPARKLING PIKACHUS - https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=35
    FABULOUS STUNFISK ROCKETS - https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=34

So, join ur Group Chats & wait for the Hidden Immunity Idol Challenge :).

If it doesn't come up in a while, we'll just move on the the First Challenge for the New Tribes {<3}.

So guys, let's get the show on the road again {:3}.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm happy with this team name :) rip ghost I'll miss you!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Yaay! Hello everyone! X)

Gotta love both our teams! :>

I mean, uh, you goin down fabulous stunfisk Rockets! :0

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Alright, I think we've wasted a lot of time already, so let's just get straight to the Challenge {:3}.

Before I put up the Challenge question, let me warn you - There is going to be ONE Elimination each from BOTH Tribes at the Tribal Council, i.e. one Member each will definitely be Eliminated from both Tribes at the Tribal Council.

The Tribe which wins the Challenge though, will gain a Very Special Advantage in either the Next Round or the upcoming Tribal Council, that will be revealed later >_>.

So let's get on to the Challenge Question. I'm going to put up a really easy one, so that answers come in quick & we can make up for lost time :).

CHALLENGE QUESTION #5 - When was Satoshi Tajiri born? (I want the full date of birth in this format - DD/MM/YYYY)

Feedback Question (compulsory) - Who do u think are the Strongest & Weakest Members of the other Tribe?

And no sugar-coating, as in no "I don't really consider him/her weak, but still I'd like to nominate him/her, because I can't think of anyone else, I'm so sorry so & so, hope u can forgive me" or anything on those lines. Uh uh, nothing doing, just type the name of the Strongest & Weakest Members of the other Tribe, that's it, nothing extra <evil rub of hands> >:) >:).

Again it'd be good if u answer this way:-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):-
    ANSWER (The answer to the CHALLENGE Question):-
    STRONGEST MEMBER OF THE OTHER TRIBE:-
    WEAKEST MEMBER OF THE OTHER TRIBE:-

Also remember - Master Snowy & Dedenne1 of Shiny Sparkling Pikachus, as well as MariaB of Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets won a proxy each. The Proxies will be ONLY be Valid for this Round, so use them wisely. I've already explained how to use the Proxies, so I hope I don't need to explain again :).

So Shiny Sparkling Pikachus & Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets, let the race begin.

Let's see how well u guys react being caught off-guard, hehehehe >:) >:).

Back