• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Years
Yeah I assumed that too! But I also said in a previous post they're both identical 4 star Florinas, yet it still won't let me merge. Gahhh.

Years
Yeah I assumed that too! But I also said in a previous post they're both identical 4 star Florinas, yet it still won't let me merge. Gahhh.
In that case maybe it also has to be two different characters as well? Is there a character trade system at all to trade with friends?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
No surprise that Lyn has been destroying everything , but Wendy (or Gwendolyn now) has been my second best unit so far. I remember her being one of those underleveled but has excellent growths type of character in FE6, lol.

Anyways, don't know how often I'll be playing this but I'll add those who posted their ID here.

Mine is: 8288263146

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Ignore me, my comprehension is garbage today and I'm still half asleep. lol

Yeah, I'm not sure how it works yet. =( Was trying to experiment but nothing seems to work. I wish clicking next would at least tell me why I can't merge them. Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious here. <_<

You can't merge characters in your favourites, you have to remove the character from your favourites by clicking on the heart. The game automatically adds 4* and up characters to your favourites, but you can change that in the settings.

The game's been pretty fun so far, I wanted Lyn but I only got Roy twice so far. :( I wish they add more ways to get orbs soon because new chapters cost so much stamina now. And I seem to be getting many duplicates even though there's so many available characters.

Nero

I like it.
Years
I've gotten 3 Olivias now, and it looks like merging equal and above * heroes doesn't actually increase their level, but gives them a + symbol instead to show that they've boosted their stats beyond what their level is. I turned Auto-Favorite off, and I haven't had any trouble merging heroes of equal and lower rank, so I'd recommend doing that.

I'd imagine that they'll eventually start adding more maps, and maybe event maps, that'll give orbs. Even as a F2P they won't start leaving us dry... surely?

Added everyone who posted their IDs, too.

Years
Been playing this as well. I've been using a team of Wrys(4), Takumi(5), Caeda(4) and CorrinF(4). Though the Corrin is a new addition, up until that point I'd been using a Cherche(3) and RobinM(3) depending on what seemed better.

I beat all the normal maps and I'm just going through them all on hard now. Stamina is becoming an issue at this point but I can't complain, they give you about 13 free/easy potions to use so if I really want to play for a longer amount of time I can.

Ranking up seems like it'll be costly but if you do well enough in the arena you should be able to get enough feathers for a 4->5 star upgrade once a month. Then sell some units off to cover whatever is leftover. I assume you could probably get the required amount of badges in the time it takes to get the feathers but I might be wrong.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I downloaded the game yesterday and played 3 chapters before doing my first summon with 23 orbs and on my first try I get a 5* Camilla ayyy. (I thought they said it was 3 % chance?)

Would be nice to get Lyn with any luck as it seems she is the better characters you can get.

Years
You can't merge characters in your favourites, you have to remove the character from your favourites by clicking on the heart. The game automatically adds 4* and up characters to your favourites, but you can change that in the settings.

U saved my life ❤ Thanks!

Dter ic said:
I downloaded the game yesterday and played 3 chapters before doing my first summon with 23 orbs and on my first try I get a 5* Camilla ayyy

Omg Dter you're so lucky. I really want a 5* Camilla. Congrats. =o

On another note... yayyyyy!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I just had a look at the character list, and I'm a bit disappointed tbh. It has all my favorite awakening characters, but it's missing a few of my favorites from fates (notably Kaden, Keaton, and Flora)
Oh well, I'm still gonna get it.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I just had a look at the character list, and I'm a bit disappointed tbh. It has all my favorite awakening characters, but it's missing a few of my favorites from fates (notably Kaden, Keaton, and Flora)
Oh well, I'm still gonna get it.
They may be added in future maps. Seems even the story maps will be expanded on over time.

I got my first 5-star character today! Lyn, woo. Now I can beat up folks and upgrade my castle to the final stage. I wonder when Arena battles come back - hopefully just unavailable for the day while they change seasons?

Years
Some guy already spent 1000 dollars trying to get Hector and hasn't.
http://kotaku.com/man-spends-1-000-in-fire-emblem-heroes-still-doesnt-h-1792134459

Right now I'm still trying to get enough feathers to one day get my Nino to 5* rank since she doesn't seem to be available by summoning past 3*.

So anyone still playing or not? I'm still completely addicted and it's nice to play when I'm at work too. I've been spending entire days just on this one game.

Also does anyone know how you send feathers to friends? Whenever I am there I see greet and I can never click it. I always get stuff from other people but I can't send out. Maybe it's automatic or something.

Years
^Yeah I saw that! So insane. I spend money on apps too, but $1k in one sitting is just madness. Sucks how he hasn't gotten Hector yet.. such is the fate of RNG. D8

Still addicted here too! Currently training my 5* Merric. Was thinking of buying some orbs this week, but I just spent $35 on a new cat carrier so I'm going to hold off for a while lol.

Years
^Yeah I saw that! So insane. I spend money on apps too, but $1k in one sitting is just madness. Sucks how he hasn't gotten Hector yet.. such is the fate of RNG. D8

Still addicted here too! Currently training my 5* Merric. Was thinking of buying some orbs this week, but I just spent $35 on a new cat carrier so I'm going to hold off for a while lol.
On my next check I'm gonna drop for some Orbs too, gotta be careful though since the Switch is coming out soon. Right now I am still training my 3* Nino and thinking about upping her to 4* since I think you can only get her as 3* by rolling.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
Some guy already spent 1000 dollars trying to get Hector and hasn't.
http://kotaku.com/man-spends-1-000-in-fire-emblem-heroes-still-doesnt-h-1792134459

Right now I'm still trying to get enough feathers to one day get my Nino to 5* rank since she doesn't seem to be available by summoning past 3*.

So anyone still playing or not? I'm still completely addicted and it's nice to play when I'm at work too. I've been spending entire days just on this one game.

Also does anyone know how you send feathers to friends? Whenever I am there I see greet and I can never click it. I always get stuff from other people but I can't send out. Maybe it's automatic or something.

Oh yeah, I saw that article when I was checking tumblr. My first thought was a very real "oh, just another day in gacha land, could be worse" then I had to pause for a bit and realize that people don't normally spend $1000 on gacha games, let alone $9000 a guy on this one other forum spent.

Still playing this game! I have a couple of friends at school who also play it regularly and the first thing they talk about when they see me is FE Heroes. I'm not doing anything particular with the game, just mindlessly leveling characters. I prefer spreading out levels among a couple of characters and while it makes me stuck on a couple chapters, I like that it gives me something to do with the game.

Years
Oh yeah, I saw that article when I was checking tumblr. My first thought was a very real "oh, just another day in gacha land, could be worse" then I had to pause for a bit and realize that people don't normally spend $1000 on gacha games, let alone $9000 a guy on this one other forum spent.

Still playing this game! I have a couple of friends at school who also play it regularly and the first thing they talk about when they see me is FE Heroes. I'm not doing anything particular with the game, just mindlessly leveling characters. I prefer spreading out levels among a couple of characters and while it makes me stuck on a couple chapters, I like that it gives me something to do with the game.
Same here I spread the levels out between the team like a regular FE. What is your Friend ID?

Years
Still playing. I beat all the hard maps, 9-5 was quite difficult. Fortunately CorrinF and Takumi were strong enough to take out the 2 problem characters, which just left the remaining mooks to deal with. My team is still Takumi(5*/Lv38), CorrinF(4*/Lv35), Caeda(4*/Lv33), Wrys(4*/Lv32).

Haven't really pulled anything noteworthy in my last two attempts but I'm not too fussed since my team works just fine for everything except fighting 5 Star Robin in the arena.

It's a nice little distraction for 10-20 minutes every couple of hours.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
There was a little poll thing they ran for this sometime before it released, and they posted the results today, in case people were interested:

Spoiler: Top 20, Male Characters

47b.jpg

572.jpg

Spoiler: Top 20 Female Characters

206.jpg

eed.jpg

The full list of how all the nearly 800 characters included in the poll placed: https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/result?overall=1

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
lol, Sigurd is the top FE4 character at #55. Dorcas of FE7 at #21? Do people really like him? I never bothered using him because of his crappy growths.

Rolled my second 5 Star Lyn along with a 4 Star Roy and 4 Star Cordelia. :)

Also, we get a nice of gift 10,000 feathers.

Years
lol, Sigurd is the top FE4 character at #55. Dorcas of FE7 at #21? Do people really like him? I never bothered using him because of his crappy growths.

Rolled my second 5 Star Lyn along with a 4 Star Roy and 4 Star Cordelia. :)

Also, we get a nice of gift 10,000 feathers.
Dorcas, of course people love him. His support conversations are also pretty good. The Feathers gift is nice too. I hope I can do another roll soon, Only have two orbs right now and I'm up to Lunatic Quests which seem impossible to do in a decent amount of time.

Back