• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    "He'll be fine. He doesn't have any wounds. I'm sure he just exhausted himself from all the spells he used."
    He was a little worried, but he knew that Ayrix was a strong enough druid to get through.
    "Good morning, bye the way," he said, as he faced Emiru. "I guess you're somewhat new to all these fights, like me!"

OOC: Whoops hehe..

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    OOC- if you are still wondering about what ooc means, it means 'out of character', and ic means 'in character', and bic means 'back in character', which is sometimes used after ooc.^^

BIC- *woke up in the camp, and he had a big headache. His daggers were at his side in sheathes.* what happened? *he questioned sleepily* Where are we headed?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix had dazed off again, and this time when he woke up he was feeling somewhat better. It was hotter now and the sun was almost overhead him. He squinted as the searing light burned his eyes and rolled over on his side.

It's got to be close to afternoon... Ayrix thought. I really shouldn't go to sleep again for a while, I'm guessing the soldiers need my services.

Ayrix slowly got to his feet, folding his ruined robe up and tucking it under his arm, his Fenrir tome wrapped inside the cloth. He strung his Physic staff from a loop on his belt, next to a pouch filled with various potion ingredients. He walked over to the party, many of them looking very tired.

"What's the plan for today?" Ayrix moaned, rubbing his eyes. He walked closer to the now-extinguished fire and picked up a stick, knelt down, and began to absentmindedly stir the ashes in the fire.

100marios

Years
    "Well," Tear replied, watching him stir the ashes. "I asked about moving across the Ostia area last night....not that many heard me, I guess."
    He just realized that most everyone was probably too weary to respond to his request last night.
    "Are you okay with Ostia, Ayrix?"

OOC: Thanks for that Trottor! Hehe....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Ostia's fine, Lord Tear." Ayrix calmly said.

"Anywhere in Lycia is fine with me, actually...except for here; I'm worried more Taliver Bandits will find us. I don't think we're exactly on our guard right now, we'd best get to the city and find an inn where we can all discuss our journey in more private environs..."

Ayrix looked toward the hill uneasily. He was expecting a new horde of bandits to come rushing over any minute...everyone was too tired to face any more enemies. They had to get going, if there was one thing he knew about the Taliver it was that they were vengeful...

But then Ayrix realized something strange, and asked Tear.

"Those bandits were from the Taliver clan...I heard so from an axeman during battle. But the disturbing thing is, don't the bandits usually stay in the mountains between Sacae and Bern? Why would they be all the way out here in Lycia?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: I don't know how to explain it.--; Uh..... well, we're camping out in a field, after a big battle with bandits the other day. And well...*Whacks self on the head* That's it, basically.

BIC: She sat, thinking deeply and looking at the white puffs of clouds in the sky. Then, realizing she was a bit hungry, Reane walked over to were brekfast was being served.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Ahh, Reane! How are you feeling?" Ayrix asked, bringing her a slice of rabbit meat impaled on a sword.

"You haven't eaten for the greater part of the day...this might not be luxurious, but at least it will keep you going for now. So come over with the rest of us and sit down a while...I suspect we may depart for Ostia with Lord Tear later today or tomorrow..."

100marios

Years
    Tear was busy mapping out the plans.
    "So, since we're all for Ostia, I guess that's settled!"
    He lot the other examine the map as he thought to himself.
    Ayrix is right. Why were those bandits so far from the mountains? That's really peculiar....
    He sat there, leaning against a rock, with a puzzled look on his face.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix also sat on the ground, stitching his robe back together.

What a glum bunch...but these are grim times...I know not what the future holds, but if war is in the future, I shall fight... Ayrix sighed and went back to his stitching.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Lord Tear shall decide that, I suppose..." Ayrix spoke, "...but I am unsure of when exactly."

"If you would like, I will go hunting or searching for food...we have a party to feed, and that single rabbit was barely any use to us...I think I will go hunting. Could I borrow a sword or lance? I'd rather conserve my magical energy for people..."

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Thank you, the sword will come in quite handy...I think, as morbid as it sounds, we ought to see if we can gather any money or supplies from the dead...we may even find clues about why they attacked us last night...oh, and of course you can come along, I think an archer would come in very handy." Ayrix pointed to the northwest.

"There's some very tall grass over there, I think...it's the perfect place to go rabbit-hunting...let's try our luck over there."

Back