• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix ran over from the field of dead bandits to see (I forget your name Trottor, sorry) lying on the ground in the distance bleeding.

"I can save you!" Ayrix bellowed. He whipped out his Physic staff and the glowing orb of rejuvenation was transferred over the bloody field to the fallen comrade.

Ayrix ran to his friend. "You're going to be ok."

"DOES ANYONE ELSE NEED HELP?" Ayrix yelled to his other comrades.

"JUST SAY THE WORD...I HAVE MY PHYSIC STAFF HANDY AT THE MOMENT!"

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Ayrix ran over from the field of dead bandits to see (I forget your name Trottor, sorry) lying on the ground in the distance bleeding.

"I can save you!" Ayrix bellowed. He whipped out his Physic staff and the glowing orb of rejuvenation was transferred over the bloody field to the fallen comrade.

Ayrix ran to his friend. "You're going to be ok."

"DOES ANYONE ELSE NEED HELP?" Ayrix yelled to his other comrades.

"JUST SAY THE WORD...I HAVE MY PHYSIC STAFF HANDY AT THE MOMENT!"
    OOC: What does OOC mean? Hehe...

Tear weakly raised his hand.
    "Me...over here. My arm......."
    He tried as hard as he could to gain attention.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: I have no idea what OOC means, it's just used before something typed in an RPG that is aside from the story...like a message from the roleplayer instead of the character :P

Ayrix, in a mad dash toward his comrades, saw Tear signal and pointed his Physic staff at the fallen lord.

"I've come to your aid, your lordship!" Ayrix yelled. A bandit had gotten back to his feet in the distance, but was instantly shot down again by a well-directed Fenrir.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Good, good..." The stench of battle was just now becoming apparent, and the smell of blood and death was sickening to Ayrix. Tear had stopped bleeding, and Ayrix was now going around to his other comrades, using simple spells on scratches and scrapes too small to be worth using a staff.

"So what was all that about? I tell you I was never expecting this to happen..."

100marios

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    OOC: I have no idea what OOC means, it's just used before something typed in an RPG that is aside from the story...like a message from the roleplayer instead of the character :P

Ayrix, in a mad dash toward his comrades, saw Tear signal and pointed his Physic staff at the fallen lord.

"I've come to your aid, your lordship!" Ayrix yelled. A bandit had gotten back to his feet in the distance, but was instantly shot down again by a well-directed Fenrir.
    He raised himself up, with newfound strength.
    "Wow" he exclaimed, clenching his hand into a fist. "This magic stuff really works! Thank you, Ayrix. I am forever in your debt."
    He bowed in consideration.
    "And thank you, Reana. I thank you for your kindness."
    He smiled at her, and looked towards his wound on his arm.
    "I'm going to need something to close this...."
    He searched frantically, until he pulled out a scarf from his pocket and tied it around his arm.
    "I guess we won!"

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "I daresay it's time for a celebration!" Ayrix pulled a letherskin drinking pouch out of an inside pocket of his robe.

"Anyone care for a swig of water? I have enough for everybody to have a drink..."

100marios

Years
    He chuckled, but quickly remembered his actions.
    "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you all. The apple. The wound.
    This was my first fight, so I'm not really ready for all this yet.
    Unless...." He said, brimming with a new idea. "Unless one of you could train me! I really want to become stronger!"
    He wanted the strength to be able to defend his country. He knew that someday, when he took the throne, he would need to have this strength.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Of course you can have a drink, milady! It's my pleasure to serve you...now if you don't mind I'm going to sit down for a minute...using Fenrir so much has made me a bit dizzy..."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Thank you." Reane said to him gratefully.
    Then Tear spoke up.
    "I could." Reane offered him after her drink of water. "I guess I've been through a lot- no major battles, but enough big ones to make me sort of expeirienced. And maybe, we could all travel together."

100marios

Years
    "Thank you, Reane. It's really important, so I'm glad to see that you're considering it.
    ...and that would be a great idea! I've always longed to go see the world.."
    Tear walked up to them, holding onto the hilt of his sword in it's sheath.
    "Hey, while we're here, how about a picnic?"
    He grabbed three oranges from his pouch and began to juggle them.
    "At least I'm good at juggling!" He laughed.

Back