• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Tear, pulling out his map, sat down and spread it out on the ground next to them.
    "I guess we wouldn't want to go near yours or my castle. We'll stand a good chance of being seen. You're from Caelin, right?"
    He questioned, as he began to peel the oranges.

100marios

Years
    "How about we go towards Ostia then? I'm from Pherae, so we can't go that way...."
    He passed the oranges around the group. He had a feeling that these people were going to become his best friends.
    "....oh! I've never actually introduced myself yet! I'm Tear, as you already know."
    He held out his hand towards Reane, for a handshake.

100marios

Years
    "So," he said, turning from Reane towards the group. "Are we all for Ostia?"
    Not seeing any complaints or disagreements, he closed the matter.
    "It's settled then! We'll be going to Ostia tomorrow! But for now..."
    He yawned, looking at Emiru.
    "It's time we got some rest. After such a battle, we could use a good break. Not only that, but the sun is going down. We shall rest here for the night."
    Tear walked over to his pack, and began to unload his tent supplies.

100marios

Years
    OOC: Sorry! Late response! I'm getting drowsy hehe..

Tear, after setting up his tent, waved goodnight to everyone, and stepped inside the tent. He laid down his swords and baggage, changed into his pajamas, and curled into his sleeping bag.
    Wow, this is only my first day away from the castle, and still I've had more of an adventure then I have in my whole life!
    I wonder what tommorow will bring...
    With those words in his head, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Late reply..... Sorry...
    Next Morning....
    "Everyone brakefest is ready from the Caelin Swordmaster cook!"
    So he Didn't hear anyone wake up so Drago went off to a quiet place to train so he cut down some trees.

100marios

Years
    Tear, never one to get up early, rose a bit later. He yawned and stretched his arms, as he changed into his usual clothes and exited the tent. The night sleep, though very refreshing, did a number on his hair, for he now looked like he had twenty cowlicks. He quietly patted his hair down, as he approached the center of camp.
    "Wow! It looks good Caelin Swordsman! Of course, it's not much compared to breakfast in the castle, but it really does look good!"
    He patted him on the back, and grabbed a plate to dish out his food.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix awoke next to a tent...he hadn't realized that he had passed out after he had handed the water to his comrades until now, and as he tried to get up he fell down again. He must have used Fenrir for an hour straight yesterday, and his strength was far below optimum. Still dizzy, he crawled on his hands and knees to look for his friends. He could hear their voices and followed them through the tall grass, until he saw them gathered around a fire cooking breakfast. He took one smell of the roasting rabbit that was cooking and instantly had a gag reflex...the smell of cooking meat mingled with the horrible smell of death around him made him wretch and cough...he didn't think he could eat breakfast in a field of festering corpses...the remembrance of yesterday's carnage made him forget all about eating... he couldn't ignore his thirst, though, and hoped someone had fetched some water from a spring. He was glad to have given everyone his water yesterday, but he wouldn't mind being satiated with a few drops himself...he called weakly to his friends.

"Is everyone ok?" ...

100marios

Years
    Tear was happily eating breakfast, when he saw a weak Ayrix crawl towards them. He choked on his spoon in suprise, and approached Ayrix as he hit his chest with his fist.
    "Ack...are...are you okay?"
    He heard him utter the word, "water", and began searching around. He remembered he brought some with him before he left the castle, so he took it out, and slowly poured into Ayrix's mouth.
    "Here you go! The purest water in all of Pherae! It's the least I can do for the man who saved my life."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Emiru woke up a bit late. When she got up she wandered off, looking for a place to wash her face. After washing her face, she fixed her hair and went back. When she got back, she saw Tear giving water to Ayrix.

"Is he alright?" she asked, walking beside Tear.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix was greatly gladdened by his friends' kindness...

"A sip of your water will suffice, Lord Tear. It sounds like a precious commodity, I daren't waste it...many thanks, yes, many thanks..."

Ayrix then saw Emiru, and smiling weakly, brought himself to his knees and wheezed "Emiru! How goes it? I'm sorry I couldn't help after the battle...I appear to have fainted...no need to worry, though. I have a strong constitution, I just pushed myself to the limit with all the spellcasting I did yesterday. I'll be good as new by afternoon! I don't think I can eat breakfast though...until we get out of this field anything I eat will taste like blood and death..." Ayrix gave another grin to Tear and Emiru and crawled to a spot in the grass to lay down. He took off his blood-stained, tattered Druid's robe and spread it atop the grass, laying on it after that. He then laid his Fenrir tome and Physic staff to his side and laid down for a couple hours' recuperation.

"If you need anything, just ask! I am at your service!" Ayrix shouted before reclining to watch the clouds...

Back