• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: Eagleye hasn't posted since the RPG began so I'm just using her for the moment...but I'm not going to kill her, just wait and see :P

BIC: Ayrix turned to Lord Tear to bid him farewell for the moment, but he was already gone, lost somewhere in the battle. He had to jump out of the way as the Valkryie galloped past him, and slipping on the grass he fell to the ground. Eagleye shot a Fimbulvetr at him, hitting him in his arm, which he had lifted to protect himself.

He screamed in pain, the magic spell eating through the cloth on his arm despite its icyness. His arm stung beyond all description, and half-blind with pain he was able to get up in just enough time to dodge being trampled by the valkryie, and screaming the Fenrir spell, a couple of stray, black flames shot from the air to hit Eagleye directly in the chest.

Strange... thought Ayrix. She didn?t even flinch...something?s not right with Eagleye. She?s on our side... Ayrix nimbly dodged a whirlwind of Fimbulvetr and decided that he needed a better look at Eagleye. He made a beeline toward her, felling a few stray soldiers with his Fenrir flames without even thinking about it. He ran directly to the side of Eagleye?s horse, and looking up at her shouted.

?Eagleye! What madness has brought you to turn against us! You?? and just as he dodged another Fimbulvetr shot, he got a glimpse of Eagleye?s face and was disturbed by what he saw.

Her eyes...they?re glazed over in the strangest way...it?s like she?s...? And that?s when Ayrix realized what was going on. He ran past Eagleye, now not caring whether he was hit by another spell or not. With all he had, he summoned as many Fenrir flames as he could at once and shot them in every direction possible, hearing a terrible scream from somewhere in the grass. A mage leapt up, a staff in hand, and gripping his singed arm he ran from Ayrix, shooting a crescent of bluish-white light at him before he disappeaded.

Ayrix was hit full-force by it, and he was knocked to the ground, a horrific burning sensation through his whole body. Between his screams of horrific pain, he realized he had just been hit by Excalibur, one of the strongest magical spells. His vision consisted of nothing but a painful bright, white light, but after a moment it began to fade, and Ayrix was able to see again. There was a circle of felled soldiers around him, and the sounds of battle were far in the distance. He rolled to his other side to see Eagleye had fallen off her horse...

I knew it...she was being controlled by someone else! Ayrix thought, and in a moment he had blacked out from the pain.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: 'Kay!
    Reane stabbed and plunged hewr sword into bandits, over and over again.
    Suddenly, as she was about to kill another bandit, she winced as a arrow struck her shoulder, and wedged into, making her fall to the ground in defeat.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    OOC: I see, Chairman Kaga hehe...

The thought was killing him. Where is Ayrix? He pondered, while lashing out at another bandit. Another bandit tackled him from behind, bringing him to his knees, but he swiftly brought justice upon him.
    I can't take this......I have to know what happened to him!
    Going against better judgement, he sneaked away from the battle, and began to walk towards the clearing where he last saw Ayrixm crouching low.
    "Ayrix," he whispered softly. "Ayrix! Where are you?"

Suddenly, he heard cries from behind him.
    Oh no! That sounds like Reane! He thought to himself, now biting his lip.
    What do I do? I can't leave Ayrix.... wherever he is, and I can't abandon Reane in this state.
    Wh--why? Why is this burden placed on me!? Why--
    By accident, he tripped over what seemed to be a log.
    "What's this?" he cried, as he turned over it over. Much to his dismay, he found it to be a man....an unconscious man....
    Ayrix.

...at that moment, something snapped in him. He gritted his teeth as his hair blew wildly in the wind.
    No...must...con...trol...he urged himself.
    A fire made itself shone in his eyes, dancing, a flame he could not smother.
    "Reeeaaannnee!!" He screamed, slinging Ayrix over his shoulder, and rushing back to the battle.

Last edited:

100marios

Years
    Tear rushed into the battle, his cape flowing around him. The bandits took notice of this lone man, with another over his shoulder.
    "What do we 'ave 'ere?" they grunted. One, who was agood two feet taller then Tear, walked up to him, spitting in his face as we talked.
    "Ha! It's a noble! This 'ere little man is a noble!" Tear didn't budge an inch. He just stood there, his anger continuing to rise.
    "What's wrong little noble? You afraid of me?" He laughed awfully.
    "No," Tear responed. "I'm not afraid of rats."
    The bandit, taken aback by this comment, took out his twin axes immediately.
    "I'm going to have to teach you some manner--ugh!"
    Tear returned his sword to his sheath as the bandit fell over, dumbfounded.
    He picked up Reane, and set them both by a tree.
    "Don't worry," he said, close to tears. "I'll save you both.....
    .....don't worry......."
    The bandits, enraged by his actions, charged at him. Tear, turning around slowly, unsheathed his sword which was reflecting in the sunlight, and walked slowly towards them.

100marios

Years
    The smoke of war blew across the battlefield, as Reane shouted her words. The corpses of the bandits were littered all over, as if a bulldozer ran them through. There was a silence, as a person began to rise from under a corpse, stuggling to get to his feet. He limped as he wandered to where the shout for his name came from. The corner of his mouth was bleeding, as the blood slowly made its way down his cheek, only to be joined with a small tear. Tear crouched over Reane, as he tried to examine the wound as best he could in his current state.

"This arrow...." he commented, letting his fingers flow through the feathers at its end.
    "Is a poison arrow. I don't specialize in the making of herbs, but I believe...... I may be able to help you with this."
    With shaky hands, he grasped onto the arrow.
    "Please. Be strong. This will only hurt for a moment...."
    He plucked the arrow from its victim. He quickly tore off the end of his cape, and tied it around her wound. He tried carefully to be gentle, for the battle left him stiff.
    'The nobles of the royal family," he said, while tying the knot. "Are capable of giving blessing to those who are in dire need. I only recently came of age, so I have yet to bestow a blessing on anyone. I would, though, like to try it on you. I'm not sure if it will work, but its all I can do."
    He bent his head over reverently, speaking in a low voice. He then slowly lifted his head up, and kissed her cape-covered wound.
    "There." He sighed, and smiled weakly. "That's it."
    He sheathed his blood-stained sword, and reached for Ayrix. He put him over his shoulder, and carried Reane in his arms.
    Look what tommorow brought, Tear. You abandoned your friends, and now look what happens! You try so hard to show them you're capable of taking care of yourself, and it backfires.
    He whistled and called for the others, for it was now dark.
    I just hope they aren't hurt too.....
    'We're going to Ostia tonight," he said to himself. "We can't afford another day here."

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *started killing more bandits, and only got hit once, when he killed 10 of them that crowded around him* Reane? Are you okay? Oh...she blacked out...*he then stabbed another bandit with a critical on his golden shining daggers*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    To feelings of a searing, icy burning in his chest and arms, Ayrix awoke in the middle of the night. It was pitch black and he was not able to see where he was, but still into the darkness he weakly cried "Where is everyone?"

There was no immediate answer. Ayrix was worried he was the only one who had survived the battle, and he tried to get to his feet to find his other friends. In the process of getting up, a horrible dizziness overcame Ayrix and he fell to the ground again, moaning in agony from the burn the Fimbulvetr had cast on him.

Reaching into his robe, Ayrix grabbed a bottle of elixir which was supposed to prevent infection. He poured a bit on the cloth over his chest, hoping it would sink through his robe and into his skin. He couldn't stop himself from screaming as the elixir burned his wounds, and he made a wretching noise, coughing and gagging at the same time. It was like pouring fire on an open wound, but he knew it would help him.

With a shuddering breath, he tried to yell again, but was only able to speak softly. "Please, someone say something! There's a mage somewhere around here, he was controlling Eagleye! Stay away from him!" He doubted anyone could hear him, but he kept saying it. He gripped his Physic staff, just incase a friend came near him. He could get their attention by the bright blue orb and also heal them in the process. The dizziness was almost too much for him to bear, and combined with the burning pain in his chest, he thought he would lose his mind before morning...

Please, someone say something...please don't let everyone be dead...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    The girl, being carried, still was limp. Reane's faithful sword, still a bit bloodstained, hung, tucked away in her special belt, her quiver full of arrows still was upon her back, and her hair seemed to wilt with defeat... Or was it pain?

Last edited:

100marios

Years
    OOC: Is Hector going to be Marquess in this RP?

Tear, running through the night toward Ostia, began to become dreadfully tired. He had to get Reane there as a fast as possible. She just passed out again, so the poison must've been doing a number on her.
    He stumbled many a good time, but he could not let his friends down.
    Out of the mist, rose a tall castle, the castle of Ostia.
    "Quickly! Let us in!" He cried, at the main gate. "My friend is sick! She might not last much longer..."
    He looked down at her, praying in his mind that she would make it though...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Dawn was breaking, and Ayrix could see what looked like the faint outline of a castle far in the distance.

"So I was carried here...is that Castle Ostia?" He blinked to make sure it wasn't an illusion. Sure enough, the tall spires of the castle were still there.

Lord Tear must have left me here for the moment... Ayrix realized that his friends were probably close and were likely guarding the area.

I'm feeling a bit better now...maybe I can make it to the castle before noon if I try hard enough... Ayrix attempted to get up, and although still dizzy, it wasn't enough to bring him to his knees again. The burning in his chest was now a duller, constant ache, and he began to limp towards the castle, hoping he would meet his friends somewhere close by. He grabbed his Physic staff and used it as a cane, hoping that he wouldn't fall as easily while holding it.

"Anyone there?" Ayrix yelled. No one responded. Confused but undanunted, Ayrix began his journey to the castle.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: Oh, forgot to mention this: It'd be cool if he was! And if Lyn
    was in this RP..... and Eliwood...... And Rebecca...And everyone!XD
    BIC: She lay there, limply, a frail figure with toxins flowing through her body, making her very weak and unable to wake.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "I've a horrible feeling about this..." Ayrix muttered as he limped. If he couldn't find his comrades by the time he got to the castle, surely Marquess Ostia would know something about it...

It's getting closer...I must keep going...

UmbreonCircle

Earth Adept~Rock on!
    Years
    Can I jioin?
    Unit type: Lord
    Level: 9
    Affinity: Lightning
    Items on hand: Silver sord(I forgot what it's called), two vulnerys
    Looks: Golden eyes, dark blue hair and royal sordsman outtfit.
    -Is Reane's litttle brother.

Back