• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

first love

Imafroggy

King
Years
  • who was your first love? :3c
    did you end up getting in a relationship with them? marriage?
    did it impact your life in a huge way? :)

My first love was my freshman year of high school in 2009. We didn't end up getting into a relationship and it hurt like hell. {XD} We'd text almost every day all day even during class. Things just didn't work out I guess. I think that I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for her so whenever she happens to pop back into my mind, I thank her because it altered my life course in a huge way. :) :) :)

SeventhDawn

Uncompromising Worth
    Years
  • My first love was a boy I met through family. We almost dated, although what we had was something of a pseudo relationship. We talked long distance and he was my first kiss. He was very sweet and respectful. But over time as we got to know each other better, I realized we had less in common than I thought and other things, that I won't get into, were a turn off.

What finally broke off our friendship was some manipulative crap he pulled with my friends. Haven't spoke to him since, but I do think of him on occasion and hope he is well.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I first fell in love when I was 12. I met the sweetest guy on this little DS chatroom called DGamer. Eventually the chat room shut down, but we talked on Facebook, emailed back and forth, instant messaged, and eventually moved to voice/video chatting on Skype, and then texting/calling when we both finally got phones, lmao. We dated for years. When I turned 16 we 'met' each other for the first time (and had -- what was for both of us, our first kiss) and he came on vacation with me and my family.

We finally, after 7 years together, got married in June of this year. ♡ So yeah! My first love has been a great experience for me! Of course there were plenty of bumps in the road at first (girls trying to make him fall for them so they could take him away from me, schoolwork, etc) but we've overcome all of that and I'm lucky enough to be with someone who loves me unconditionally, and we get through problems really easily now since we've already been through soooo much together. We were each other's first everything, really. Neither of us had ever been in a relationship before we met.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I don't really have one tbh. All relationships or anything close to relationships for me were based on looks more than anything.

Love is a strong word and feeling for me to be giving to peons

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    my first love was a big crush i had on my cousin lol. nothing happened. My first real love was a whore so yeah fuck that.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • love is a really strong word, so I dont know if its the proper terminology.

But for the sake of the thread, im going on a date with my "first love" tomorrow night so thats pretty cool. I hope we can get into a relationship and stuff.

Years
  • I think my first true love was about 3 years ago.
    I was talking with this girl for so much, we've been sharing everything.
    We were sitting together at the school that time.
    But one day.
    BOOM
    She had a boyfriend and stopped talking to me after that.

Years
  • My first stupid crush was when I was like ten but what I'd consider my first love was a couple of years later. Basically I met this girl at my school who didn't have too many friends or anything and we ended up hanging out heaps and I ended up falling for her pretty hard. Nothing ever came of that but she was one of my best friends for many years after that.

Could have been worse.

User19sq

Oooooh boy. My first love was my perfect girl, and then it blew up horribly. Last I heard, she's a dude now. Should I be ashamed of myself? XDDDDD;

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    idk
    i guess the first thing i thought of was this cute lanky boy i kissed at a school camp years ago
    can't decide if that was first 'love' (crush more like) or first lust

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    dunno if i've ever been in love, i want to say it feels different from what i've already experienced but i really wouldn't know. like what is the difference between loving someone and liking someone a bunch? how do you really know it's love you're feeling?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • who was your first love? this dude i dated when i was 16 or maybe it wasn't him, maybe i haven't found them yet idk
    did you end up getting in a relationship with them? yes but it ended sourly
    marriage? nope
    did it impact your life in a huge way? sort of. he still tries to contact me every now and then but since things ended sour i'm not interested in him contacting me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    My first "official" (as in we made it known we were a couple) boyfriend was in grade 9, and I still remember when he asked me out. It was the last day of school before summer and he pulled me aside and asked "do you wanna go out" - me being 13 or 14 I thought he literally just meant "do you want to go out and do something right now" so I said "no", because I was really tired that day and just wanted to go home.

A few days later he clarified he was asking me to be his girlfriend and he was very sad that day because he thought I rejected him. :') But anyway, that all ended horribly, as high school relationships do, and I haven't spoken to him since we were like 15 but I occasionally think back and feel really bad about how things ended - long story short he did not deserve a lot of the things I said to him and tbh he was a really sweet kid.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Fell in love once, but was never in a relationship. What impact did it have? Well, I've become a lot more cynical and more of a misanthrop.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i never dated them or got with them in anyway. we've remained good friends for years and I decided a long time ago that is all i wish to be with them

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I first saw my "first love" in my World Literature class the first day of my senior year of high school. I had a type back then, and it was not him. But he was cute in a geeky sort of way and was silently reading a book on World War II and I being a history buff, liked that.

We saw each other on and off senior year as I ended up falling into his crowd after a fight with my then friends group. We sat at the same prom table, took graduation pictures together, but never really talked. I went to a local community college, and he studied abroad for a year in Europe. I honestly didn't think we'd speak again.

Then we officially met again when he came back from Europe and hung out with our group. We clicked and ended up dating a year later. I had no expectations for our relationship because we hardly knew each other on a personal level when we first got together, but we stayed together for 5 years. Broke up this past July, actually. This relationship had a huge impact on my life; we lived together, were best friends, and trusted each other wholeheartedly . Even though we're not together he still means the world to me. I'll always be grateful for those 5 years and our continuing (just now platonic) friendship.

Last edited:
    Back