• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

I'd race you but I have as much idea how to work the new Wii as an 80 year old.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • ^ I think they said Mario Kart 7, the 3DS title, not the DS title. :P
    He mentioned Mario Kart Wii, which still covers what I'm saying on my previous post.

Mario Kart 7/8 still do, HOWEVER, if you have the required software/hardware, there are unofficial servers that you can use to continue playing MKWii/DS online.
    I thought those unofficial servers were still in development?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • At this point, why still even play Wii and DS online? The new ones are better :P ~and if you don't have Wii U and 3DS get with the times people~

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • At this point, why still even play Wii and DS online? The new ones are better :P ~and if you don't have Wii U and 3DS get with the times people~
    Because people enjoy going back to playing older entries after awhile, and they'll be bummed if some of its features are no longer accessible due to the discontinued server.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

I'm glad I got with the times. xD Although I have an XL and not the N3DSXL, but I will soon upgrade to that.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I've got the Majora's Mask edition of the N3DSXL along with a copy MM3D, but I've been too busy with Splatoon lately, that I haven't finished with the game yet (I'm currently on my way to the Mountain Temple).

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    They've been online since the official ones shut down and are still actively in development, but they are usable if you have a pirated copy of a DS/Wii game that is patched, or an authentic game with a cheat device or disc patcher. I've been using my Action Replay to play Pokemon Platinum online, although they don't have the WiFi Plaza working yet because of some technical issues :(

@Quajutsu The DS/Wii versions of Mario Kart have custom tracks and whatnot, so the server can be used to play these custom tracks with friends and opponents. Makes for some fun times.

Woahhh that's so cool! I've been wanting something like that for a while but I'm too lazy to search it up.
    Hope they get the plaza working soon, but battles and stuff is enough for me! B)

May I ask how it works? You said something about a patch, so I would assume that you need to use a patch on a pirated copy to make it connect to the unofficial server?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • @Quajutsu The DS/Wii versions of Mario Kart have custom tracks and whatnot, so the server can be used to play these custom tracks with friends and opponents. Makes for some fun times.

Oh ok, we never really used them, so that's probably why I didn't think about it :P

Wicked3DS

Years
  • We've been getting a decent bit of rain lately. Makes our lawn look good, but means it needs to be mowed a bit more, which is annoying a little bit.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I would ask for rain, but I'm still traumatized by the rainfall the past couple of months. So I'd rather deal with the heat for a while lmao.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I would ask for rain, but I'm still traumatized by the rainfall the past couple of months. So I'd rather deal with the heat for a while lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back