• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Every time I think of zombie outbreaks, I think of those lists I've seen detailing exactly why a zombie outbreak would be unlikely to occur.

All I know is I can't look at media featuring such things without being like "okay this doesn't make much sense now" because of them. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    If zombies were real, all we need are some treadmills. We all hide inside a building, surround the area with treadmills. They'll never reach us. Though their legs will become extremely toned.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You may also like.. (Beta)

HACK FIRE RED HACK HEARTGOLD HACK DEMO HACK OPERATION HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK!!!!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • If I learn anything from ZombiU, it's that countries where less people own guns are more likely to have trouble dealing with zombies, because the game takes place in the UK, where they have restrictive gun laws.

Is anyone annoyed by the ads popping up between the last post of a thread and the quick reply option?

Lucid

Zombies are so 2010 yo. Besides, wouldn't like, they freeze into corpsesicles during winter or just like deteriorate from flies and animals and shit eating them.". D; w/e

I'm always on mobile, so no.

Lucid

Zombies are so 2010 yo. Besides, wouldn't like, they freeze into corpsesicles during winter or just like deteriorate from flies and animals and shit eating them.". D; w/e

I'm always on mobile, so no.

Years
  • Turned off my adblocker, oh my god you're right about all the hacks why did I not believe you

If zombies were real, all we need are some treadmills. We all hide inside a building, surround the area with treadmills. They'll never reach us. Though their legs will become extremely toned.
    Assuming their legs just don't fall off in the first place.

Because, well, zombies.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Turned off my adblocker, oh my god you're right about all the hacks why did I not believe you

Assuming their legs just don't fall off in the first place.

Because, well, zombies.

Either way, makes for an effective strategy.

Years
  • Btw I must have missed something but why is the DCC not sticky'd?

Apparently the mods want to turn focus away from this and make more discussion in the other threads, like essentially turn them into mini DCC's. I feel like it's a decline as far as I'm concerned.

Years
  • I thought it was due to the Olympics we're having?

I feel like this Get-Together was a huge decline for me. Way too much rivalry and obvious showing which regions are loved and which ones are hated and forever thrown in the garbage bin due to the "flaws" many think that region has.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ben i would totally race you but unfortunately i am gonna be busy later on today so yeah uhh..I owe you one though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back