• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flygon or Garchomp?

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
    Years
    Well, well. Today is the day we battle out two unique and equally awesome Dragon/Ground type Pokemon.

The battle of dragons:
    Flygon Vs. Garchomp!
    Flygon or Garchomp?
    Vs.
    Flygon or Garchomp?

Who wins? Members of PC! You decide!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Meh, Garchomp all the way.

It looks way more badass and much more stronger. (and considered Uber)

Flygon just a bit weird for me, it doesn't look like a dragon type, just a giant bug.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It's Flygon all the way! D< It's design is much better and unique in my opinion.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    Gharchomp, I'm happy for you, and imma let you finish.
    But Flygon is the best Pokemon of ALL time.

Anyone who says other wise shall be poked with a stick >;O

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I actually like Flygon and Garchomp but Garchomp is my number 1 dragon/ground so I would say Garchomp.

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
    Years
    I prefer Flygon, since I have a Flygon in my Soulsilver. To me, its design is way better, and Garchomp is an ugly winged blue..thing. And plus, Flygon looks like it's wearing glasses. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Gharchomp, I'm happy for you, and imma let you finish.
    But Flygon is the best Pokemon of ALL time.

Anyone who says other wise shall be poked with a stick >;O

Haha! I love the Kanye reference.
    But in all seriousness Garchomp would destroy Flygon.

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
    While Garchomp can kick some major...well, anything, I just prefer Flygon. It just looks so AWESOME. Garchomp has the better stats and movepool, but Flygon has everything else, sort of.
    Flygon or Garchomp?
    FLYGON ALL THE WAY!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, give Garchomp some love!

I'm actually going to say Garchomp! *shot*

I hated it originally, however Gible's anime appearance made me love that species...and I like Garchomp because it kinda looks cool.

I also equally love Flygon. It's awesome, it was the first dragon I ever owned (I found Swablu too weak, so never got an Altaria. I only learnt where to get a Bagon once I'd already got Flygon then lost a battle to a Salamence xD).

So, in the end, I'll vote for both...

Btw, you picked a horrible sprite of Flygon...

nm legend

Years
    Flygon all the wayyy!!! it looks cooler and im gonna be training one soon......

garchomp is ugly and its too strong .....which it doesn't deserve to be that strong......................................................................you know wat it does desrvre to be that strong and it does look a lil badass......but still FLYGON ALL THE WAY BABY

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    Garchomp! I think it's got a very nice vicious touch to it xD
    Plus I love wittling away health with it's Sandstorm attack and the other sand attack that's like a twister. It escapes my brain at the moment.
    Flygon, I never had the patience to level my Trapinch lol. (Hypocritical considering how long Garchomp takes to get but yeah >>)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Flygon by a long shot for me :D. Meh Garchop is a steroid pumped version (the bad kind) of flygon. Pshhhhh Garchop can't even learn fly! Disregarding when one of its pokedex entries said that its doral fins, wings, what ever it has on its back make it seem like its flying.

IT IS A FREAKING LAND SHARK! lol :3

Sharks cant fly right? (googles it)

Years

Btw, you picked a horrible sprite of Flygon...
    Umm.. I think I used the B/W sprites for both Garchomp and Flygon. =D

Time for my opinions now. >D
    First off, Flygon. It's design is marvelous; unique and really nice colours. Garchomp on the other hand looks ugly.
    Even though Flygon's stats may not be as good as Garchomp's, I still like Flygon for some reason. /bias. :D
    Overall, it's Flygon for me.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Flygon's overall design was and has always made my decision; Garchomp actually looks a bit plain, IMO. Flygon's just so....mystic! Must be why it's called the 'Mystic Pokemon'. xP
    Not downplaying the still awesome Garchomp, though, but I'd have to pick Flygon.

Back