• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

Years
  • Anyone notice how Unova Pokémon seem to be ignored? Thus far none have been retcon as Fairy plus they have yet to show any Megas of them...

Maybe the reason no Unova Pokemon have been shown with new Fairy typing or Mega Evolutions so far is probably because maybe they want to keep them a surprise when the games get released. Game Freak sometimes tends to keep some things under wraps until release to try and surprise players or have the players discover them themselves.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I don't really specifically like any per se, but I have to admit the design comes off as quite interesting. Aurorus has that elegant dino look and that Tyrantum looks nice, but not as fierce as I expected. But still, maybe it's just the perspective view or something.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Tyrantum looks absolutely awesome. Finally we have a T-rex based Pokemon.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • Tyrynt and them remind me of Rampardos.
    The rock and ice one is sexy though. Will probably use that. The combo is also nice, because it will make grass ground and fighting the only
    Super effective attacks.

Years
  • Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

This thing is the best Pokemon ever designed in the history of the world. All of Kalos will quake in fear at the sight of the tyrant lizard king. Its amazing. <3

Kind of indifferent to Amaura/Auraurus though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Hope gen 7 will have a Mammal fossil, maybe a Yeti or something else like a Sabretooth Tiger.

Years
  • These are by far my favorite pair of fossil pokemon introduced.

Granted, Aurorus's official cocept art doesn't do it justice (similarly to Quilladin), the actual screenshots are great. I love the diamonds, white crown, and the more subdued yellow frills. Tyrantrum is pretty the much the epitome of what a dinosaur pokemon should be. Like Pyroar, this one is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The spiked gold head-plate and white spiky frills, as well as the red and gold color palette of the scales, it's just amazing.

I like both of them just about equally. This is the first time I really enjoy both of the fossil pokemon.

Gen 1 - 6.5/10
    I never cared much for Omastar and Kabutops, nor did I dislike them
    Gen 3 - 6.5/10
    I loved Cradily, but the Armaldo-line didn't appeal to me at all
    Gen 4 - 7/10
    I loved me some Bastiodon, and Rampardos had so much potential, but something was lost in the red eyes and gauche color palette.
    Gen 5 - 6/10
    Archeops really could have been my favorite of the region, but that derpy-face detracted from the design a lot! And Carracosta was bulk and gauche.
    Gen 6 - 9/10
    Just about perfect.

Last edited:

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • These have to be the best set of fossils I've ever seen in Pokemon. Then again, I've never been much of a fan with fossil Pokemon, other than Aerodactyl.

I'm definitely going to have Tyrantrum on my team. I've never used a fossil Pokemon on my team, and hopefully I'll be able to revive myself a Tyrunt some time in the game where I don't have to grind it up a whole lot to be on par with the rest of my team.

Aurorus is the interesting one of two. It has a unique ability, turning all of its normal-type attacks into ice-type attacks, which is amazing. Freeze Dry being able to do super effective damage to water-types will also be a metagame changer, depending on its base power and how available this move will be to other Pokemon. I can see this being like the new Scald/Surf for ice-type attacks.

22 more days until X and Y. :]

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • These fossil Pokemon are incredible! I'm definitely using them on my team!
    The Tyrunt and it's evolution's design is just so intimidating, the other Pokemon's abilities are interesting and having a move that can counter it's weakness and get a STAB off it is pretty useful.

tnfsf11

I actually like both a lot, kinda equally, would it be too possessive if I traded in the fossil that I won't choose in-game & thus have both Pokémon?

Nah, everybody does that...

tnfsf11

It bothers me that the title mention that the evolutions were leaked, but in actuality they were just revealed.
    As long as it's not revealed in CoroCoro, Smash or the official website, it's a leak.
    Or at least that's what I understood...

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
  • Spino had the best reaction to the T-rex ever. Anyways, I think I'll try one on my first playthrough and the other one for the second. The T-rex better have good speed and attack, because I think T-rexes were fast but I'm very impressed with these 2.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    well they were not officially unveiled in the beginning so it was put as a leak...

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • As long as it's not revealed in CoroCoro, Smash or the official website, it's a leak.
    Or at least that's what I understood...

Leaking refers to the unauthorized revealing of information (e.g. taking pictures of CoroCoro when it's not officially out and putting them online). The sites that revealed these evolution were meant to reveal them; as they were authorized, they didn't leak, they revealed.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I love both of them. Tyrantrum is a complete badass and Aurorus (such a beatuiful name) is gorgeous. I'll use one in my X team and the other in my Y team.

Years
  • Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

^ Found those pictures on Serebii. Just look at that thing. One of the most badass Pokemon I have ever laid eyes on. Soooo cool. It also learns Head Smash, so imagine STAB Head Smash + STAB Outrage. I just hope that Attack stat is there to back it up.

Back