• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Found any Lost Sachels?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • I am not sure exactly how many I have, but I have nearly 2000 Merit Points... not sure what I am going to use them on, since I ended up finding most of the evolution items you can buy with said points. Usually if I see them on my map, I will go out of my way to grab them.

I've only died once in game and that was from leaping from a cliff with Wyrdeer, not knowing how far it was lol. I think it is a nice feature, but I still think we should have been able to play with others via online similar to the Wild Area in SwSh. I think the best item I've gotten so far from the "thank you" gift we get for finding a satchel was a Protector.

When I first started, I didn't really see many satchels, but as I progress through the game, I saw more and more and now there is always like 4 to 6 every time I go to a zone I haven't recently cleared of satchels.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I haven't been keeping track of how many I've found, but it's been a bunch. I like to retrieve them as much as I can, I wanna help people get their stuff back.

Are you the only person who can retrieve a particular satchel, or does the same one appear for multiple people and any of those people can return it? Or what even determines which satchels you get to see?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I haven't been keeping track of how many I've found, but it's been a bunch. I like to retrieve them as much as I can, I wanna help people get their stuff back.

Are you the only person who can retrieve a particular satchel, or does the same one appear for multiple people and any of those people can return it? Or what even determines which satchels you get to see?

I am honestly not sure. I have gotten the same name multiple times, but I also get Japanese names. So it might just be random. My guess it just picks a handful from people who have blacked out. Though honestly not sure how they even keep track of something like that.

I know I've seen a few people lose upwards of around 50 items. So it would make sense for some people to get the same person's satchel. The reward we get might be a randomly generated item from what they lost, but they still get that item in return.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have found a bunch; enough to buy a Fire Stone. Though, I assume they're all NPC ones given that I don't subscribe to Nintendo's online service...

Years
  • Found enough to have around 3,800 MP so far! I have so many scattered around in my game, can't keep up with them all. If I went through all the satchels I currently have I'd probably be at 6-7k haha. It's fun to do when I am casually exploring. :D

Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I farm them for fun, it makes for fun full odds shiny hunts and resource grinds while I make my way to them. Usually by doing Ursaluna farming too, for the max amount of farming possible LOL. I've gotten two Black Augurite that way. I don't really need the MP since I get randomly rare items from Ursaluna farming, but because I use the online features, I get solace knowing I'm helping someone retrieve their lost items :) I know when I dropped my satchels, it took forever to get them returned without using online, so, yeah!

Years
  • I'll go out of my way to get them. They have some decent rewards most times, also it helps expand the map (imo) & help me find other pokemon I've been needing/wanting.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I actively collect every lost satchel whenever I'm out in the field, otherwise I'd have to rely on distortions or rng for evolution items.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I made the mistake of wasting MP to buy Electrizer and Magmarizer (and then finding them for free a few hours later in a time-space distortion).

Ultimately I ended up having to actively hunt some lost satchels to buy the only three evolutionary items I couldn't find nowhere: Upgrade, Dubious Disk, and Razor Claw for Sneasler, because I needed them for dex completion. I also never found Metal Coat and Razor Fang, but luckily wild Scizor, Gliscor, Weavile, and Steelix were available so those weren't a problem.

Back