• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fragmented (M) (OOC)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Nathan - Be careful not to post into anything further than that. Personally I think your post is fine so I don't see any reason to change it but be weary in case the mods don't share my view.

Honestly it pretty nicely sums up the atmosphere in some of these places.
Going further was never my intention :P

I'm a little late, but would you like to interact with Brooklyn? *V*
Sure thing :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sorry for joining and then not even posting anything, but it looks like I'm gonna need to quit this RP. With the RPs I've got going on in other sites, I'm afraid it'd just be too tiring to keep this one up as well. Sorry bout that! >_>

Now open the floodgates and let one of those others in. xD

Years
Sad to see you go Xilfer, Naku or I will send out messages to the others who were interested tomorrow.

Edit: GastlyGibus has reserved Xilfer's old spot.

Last edited:

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
Years
Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is my sign-up. Let me know if there are any issues and I will correct them as soon as I am able.

Name: Samuel Malloi
Nicknames: N/A

Appearance: Samuel is a tall, somewhat lanky man, standing at 6'02" with short, spiky black hair and brown eyes. He often wears light, unassuming clothing to provide greater ease of movement. He has slightly tanned skin, and usually prefers dark, cool colors such as blue and green, though black's and grey's make up the majority of his wardrobe.

His clothing is plain, since he is, in his own words, "too lazy to pick out something fancy." Most of the time he wears a plain T-shirt and loose-fitting jeans. He is usually barefoot, as he finds shoes restricting on his dexterity and ease-of-movement.

No pictures because I can't draw to save my life.

Personality: To put it plainly, Samuel is considered by many to be an egotistical brat. He is quick to crack a joke and throw an insult, and rarely thinks of the repercussions of said actions. He follows his own rules, and doesn't show respect to anybody that would restrict his personal freedom. He calls himself "free-spirited," but most people view him as a young rebellious punk who never grew out of his teenage years.

Because of his experience with "the law" and people in general, Samuel can also be very cynical. He is very distrustful of others and their motives, and rarely goes out of his way to help other people. If it doesn't benefit him in some way, he usually won't consider helping. He, first and foremost, looks out for #1 at all times. Teamwork is not something he is good at, and when forced into any sort of group or team, finds it very difficult to follow orders.

The only people he respects are people that respect him and his personal freedom. He appreciates fellow "free-spirited" folks with his mindset, and finds it easier to trust people if they would just let him do his own thing, so to speak.

Overall, Samuel comes across as mouthy, rebellious, and a loner. He'll shake your hand, then stab you in the back if it profits him in some way, shape, or form. Even with those who have earned his friendship, his motives are dubious at best, never sure whether he's out to protect you or push you down.

Gift: Samuel has the ability to extract moisture and water from his surroundings, and control it to an extent. He can draw the moisture from plants and fauna, and can purify it slightly to be safe for consumption. He can also modify the temperature of the water, able to bring boiling liquid to a frozen state and back again in short time. If the humidity is high, Samuel can, with concentration, draw water from the air itself, though only a small amount as drawing water in this way is somewhat difficult for him.

Though useful for basic survival, Samuel has been looking into ways to use his abilities for combat. The only method he has developed so far is generating icicles from moisture and using them as small knives or daggers, though this weapon is impractical as they icicles melt quickly and break easily. He is constantly training to find new uses for his abilities.

Weapons/Tools: Because his ability is currently lacking in combat application, Samuel is forced to rely on conventional means of self defense. He carries a small knife with him at all times, as well as a backpack filled with other useful tools. Among these are a rope and hook for climbing, standard first-aid materials, and a small machete for when things get dicey.

Other: Theme song: Sleepless - An Untamed Beast.

RP Sample: Taken from the RP Rocket Science: A Kanto Journey.

Spoiler:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Sorry to say this after just joining but I'll be withdrawing too. I have other matters too attend to and don't have the time to be in multiple Rp's. I wish all the happiest of Role Playing.

PEACE -throws confetti and disappears like a ninja-

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
GG, you're in. YAY. :3 I'll be trying to get another post up this week, but I have tons of homework and an exam tuesday... so yay...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Could I get a reserve, or is it first come first serve now?

Considering Pie reserved (albeit briefly) the last open spot for GastlyGibus, I believe you can reserve this one. I'll leave any definitive answers for when Pie comes around to supply them, though. Just get your sign-up in as soon as possible and you should be fine~

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
I won't be dormant for much longer! me and OG_Haunter are still figuring a way for joint posts, but i found a way, so it will be soon >:)

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
You can use an EtherPad, tyler; it lets you work together in real-time, and whatever you type can be seen and edited by the other person as you're typing it. MoPad and TitanPad are among the best places for it.

Years
@Zero - Yes you can have the reservation, it lasts three days.

@Naku - You have just as much authority here as I do, but thanks for considering me.

@Tyler - Glad to hear this. I'm looking foreward to what ever you cook up.

@Everyone - I will have my next post up over the next few days. Time to introduce where Jace lives xD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
GOSH I'M REALLY SORRY FOR FALLING OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET but I've been scrambling lately since my study abroad program is ending and my art-based RPs are also picking up speed since everyone (except me sob) is on summer vacation-- I'll try to post within the next week but Nathan don't worry about waiting for me or anything! I'll just go solo for now so I don't drag anyone down from my hectic schedule. o)-<

Again terribly sorry-- I'll try to sort out my schedule soon;;;

Back