• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fragmented (M) (OOC)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • My first post as a character is up! The border around my picture is doing a weird thing but I don't know how to fix it because it doesn't do that thing when I go to edit my post but then I stop editing and it does the thing and I'm just confused.

So ignore the border and everyone start doing their own things! If there's any questions, ask of course~

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I did some PMing with Gimmiepie and discussed that there was an open spot for reserving. I would like to reserve that spot if everyone is okay with that. I have a girl character in mind in her early twenties with the ability to produced a range of amplified sounds for her hands, mouth, or nose. These sounds, if allowed, will be able to be shatter glass if high pitched enough, cause small tremors if loud or deep enough, or able to distort sounds if minute enough.

Thank you for the opportunity. I will post her sign up sheet soon.

Years
  • Impossiperiod, you're reserved :)

If/When you are accepted you can take part in event four, use that time to introduce your character to us and give some information about her habits etc.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I'm on a trip and I have rather limited access to Internet rn. I'll try to make a post soon but I won't be as active.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Songbird and Naku, when you have the time get onto da pad. xD

Years
  • Remember guys this is a NEW DAY as well as a new chapter.
    That means you don't necessarily have to follow on from your last post. So Tyler, you can go on without OG.

A lot of these chapters will also begin the new IC day, although others might span across several.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • Hey-ho! Just popping in to check if there are any open spots for this awesome looking RP. If so, I would like to reserve a technopath (The ability to control and understand machines with the individual's mind.)

Back