• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I only watched about 30 min of Rainbow Rocks and i can already see i will like it more. I LOVE all the Sunset Shimmer jokes.... no offense to the fans.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Agreed. This movie made me love Sunset Shimmer. She's an awesome character! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Is anyone planning to own the movie on DVD? I heard Target is going to sell a movie bundle for both Equestria Girls movies for one price. I already own the Equestria Girls movie, but I might buy that one anyways and give this spare copy to my little niece. xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Wow another movie. I have a lot of catch up to do! At least I finally saw the Maud Pie episode

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^How was it? Isn't Maud Pie pretty cool? I love how she's the opposite of Pinkie. Bland, boring, likes plain things, but she's still pretty cool nonetheless. xD

Years
  • I'm just gonna give Rainbow Rocks a rating of only 10/10.

The songs were REALLY good, i love the Maud Pie cameo, and all the other cameos. There is nothing i can really say was wrong with the movie, except maybe
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Nightmare Night is in one week, guys! In honor of Halloween:

8e1c082d4000825a1f8c67f2e149d3dd8d6e0b7e761bd059cc6d32207f8af6ad.jpg

Years
  • Yay Nightmare Night!

I was gonna link the vid on Nightmare Night date, but i really need to get this out of my head:
    I LOVE Glaze's(WoodenToaster) voice.

Also apparently there is no MLP RP on PC, i'm really surprised by this actually.

Years
  • I plan on getting Rainbow Rocks on DVD next weekend, also if Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle were to have romantic moment then it should be pony and pony or human and human and not human and pony. I did see them backing off from each other as Trixie approached them so I believe nothing romantically would have happened anyways. I could see Twilight Sparkle needing a royal guard for her castle while she's away from it to take on the newest villains.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We used to have a few RPs at the Roleplay Corner, but they die out due to inactivity or lack of interest, sadly. I haven't seen one as of recent...unless I haven't checked the corner the past few. Although I'm interested in making an Academy-like roleplay based on Princess Celestia's school for gifted fillies, or a roleplay based on Canterlot High.

Years
  • Username: torchick08
    Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
    Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc): I love how positive and random she is ^.^ I was in a pokemon group and the leader really liked mlp.fim and I teased him about it then he linked me the 20% cooler at the gala remix and bam I was like I need this in my life and have been a pegasister for the past year ^.^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Username: torchick08
    Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
    Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc): I love how positive and random she is ^.^ I was in a pokemon group and the leader really liked mlp.fim and I teased him about it then he linked me the 20% cooler at the gala remix and bam I was like I need this in my life and have been a pegasister for the past year ^.^

Welcome, welcome! I need more pony music in my life, seriously! Pinkie Pie is awesome pony.

Man, reminds me of when PC went full pony mode when the fandom was a meme at the time. Thoooose were the days. <3

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome ^.^ if you haven't checked out pony songs on YouTube simgratina is one of my favorite for pony remixes ^.^ I have like 25+ pony songs on my iPhone and always jam out to them a hahh no shame <3
    And sadly I wasn't around when PC went full pony mode! I probably would have loved to be a part of that!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That was like 2011 or so. A lot of my friends back then were involved, then I got bitten and changed to a Twilight Sparkle theme haha.

simgrantina is one I haven't heard of yet! Will give it a search on youtube sometime later. <3

Excited for season 5?

Years
  • Welcome torchick08 to the Brony side of the world

I just saw that Pinkie Pride episode on The Hub the other day and I finally understand My Little Pony shipping

Spoiler:

Years
  • Welcome torchick08 to the Brony side of the world

I just saw that Pinkie Pride episode on The Hub the other day and I finally understand My Little Pony shipping

Spoiler:

That's the good shipping, i actually really like that ship cause Cheese and Pinkie are totally alike.

Then there is the other lesbian type that i don't like...

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • (100th episode!) Per the MLP panel at the 2014 SDCC, this might have elements of a Lower Deck Episode featuring the background ponies and Coco Pommel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back