• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur To Volcanion! (Remember to add a comment to each post!)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    #356 Duskclops

Hes got that one eye but hes slightly less creepy then Duskull

pkmin3033

Eh. It's cute, and I liked James' one in the anime, but it's nothing exceptional. Really needs an evo or a mega.

pkmin3033

This is one of the few Pokemon that has a 3D model I actually like just as much as its sprite; the animation is so cute <3

pkmin3033

I have a plushie of this someone sent me years ago! It's so adorably derpy :3

pkmin3033

Eh...not overly keen on this one, honestly. The design is a bit weird. I prefer Gorebyss.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    #369 Relicath

Oh look another poke with 4x the weakness to grass

pkmin3033

Your standard-issue first-stage overpowered Dragon type. But its dream to fly is pretty cute.

pkmin3033

Used to love using this back in the fourth gen! Cooler concept than Dragonite, at least. But the Mega looks ridiculous =/

Back