• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fruit :3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Lets talk about fruit in this thread. The sweet stuff thats good for the body *i don't really understand why regular sugar isn't so good for us but oh well :P*

I like mangoes and peaches and strawberries a lot. Fruit is pretty to look at too.

Fruit is more fun to eat than veggies xD Sweet flavors are amazing. But regular sweets can be bad for my figure....so i gotta try to strive for fruit mostly :P thankfully, its what my mom tries to mostly have around for me. She's never been into rewarding me and my brother with junk food so much.

Years
    I enjoy fruit quite a lot but for some reason I never really go "wow I could go for some fruit right now" compared to other foods. I particular enjoy mango and banana and citrus is usually a safe bet. Not as fond of apricots or nectarines. Can't stand kiwi fruit.

Bay

Years
    Mango, apples, bananas, and grapes are my go too fruits. Funny enough, when I was sick last week I had been eating a lot of oranges heh.

Years
    Cherries, banana, berries are the main ones I eat. I used to eat a lot of kiwi and melons, but I grew tired of it

Years
    My weaknesses are blueberries and cantaloupe. I see a blueberry thing, I gravitate towards it. Technically same with cantaloupe, but I'm not as likely to find things like cantaloupe muffins or cake.

Though the fruits I eat regularly are more like...bananas, apples, and oranges. Of course I like the more expensive types of apples (mmm honeycrisp), so I don't get those that often. ~_~

Sirfetch’d

I'm a big fruit person myself. I tend to eat at least 3 or 4 servings each day! Some of my favorites are cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, ambrosia apples, and watermelon. Watermelon in particular is my favorite and something I've eaten nearly every day for the last 3 years or so. I purchased a really good one yesterday actually!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Kiwi, Pomegrante and Passionfruit are the queens of the fruit world. Grapes and Watermelon are their princesses. There's truly not one variety of fruit I don't like tbh. Not that I've tried anyway!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love fruit!! Mostly eat oranges, strawberries, and mangos but honestly i dont think there is really a fruit that i dont enjoy that ive had.

Back