• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Wallet on the street...

What will you do?

• Take the Money

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Take the Card

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take Both

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Leave Both

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    If you found a wallet full to the brim with money, I mean full hard wad of cash, £/$1-2000. And they left their Credit Card (With their pin on it.) What will you do? Will you take the money and leave the Card, Take the Card and the Money, Take the Card or leave it overall.

Oh yeah, and the street you found it is completley deserted with no cameras or onlookers.

Last edited:

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I'd do none of that - pick it up and take it to the nearest police station. I've lost a wallet and had one stolen, so I know the fear that it causes when you realise you've lost it, so I'd take it straight to the nearest authority figure. So, none of the options on your poll - sorry!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Hand it in. Regardless of whether or not I got caught, I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt if I took anything from it.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Id deffo take the money but not the credit card, becuz they gotta pay there bills and stuff with that, get them into debt,could screw there life up.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    This might sound selfish or greedy, but all I'm going to do is just take the money and leave the wallet where it is.

I'm sorry, but if that much money is laying around, I'll jack it.

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    I take all of it, and bring it to the police station.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You know how many times people draw 20 euros on the street everyday? Its really common. So yeah i do pick up the bills but a wallet i would never ever take money from it. I would be a good citizen and hand it in. And by common I mean once twice a week XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If someone didn't realize their wallet full of $2000 was missing, then I'd take the money and then I'd shred the credit card. I wouldn't let someone else take the card and destroy their credit and stuff.

But if you're carrying around $2000 as spending money, you probably won't miss it.

Years
    I really would want to return it, but, it's not that easy. :/
    Maybe I'll just...turn it in somewhere, or bring it home.

I guess I'd cut up the credit card if I was just gonna leave it, because if someone spends the money, it's not as harmful, but if there's a credit card, it gets ugly. x|

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Everyone is greedy. I'd take the money THEN return everything else to the police station.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I laugh at the people who'll say that they'll give everything to the police or leave it where it is.

Of course your going to take the $2000 dollars; I know I would. It would make a good keyboard, monitor, and some other crap.

Years
    ...I'm one of those people with a horrible guilty conscience when dealing with things like this, so there is no way I could ever have the heart to take the money owned by somebody else and willingly use it for my own needs, I feel it's completely out of my moral standards and I'd be succumbing to the sensation of greed if I ever did anything like that. I can't say I haven't come across situations like this before, I've given bank cards back to people when they dropped them, note money, coins, even valuables. So a wallet full of money wouldn't be anything different, I'd try to return it or hand it in with all its contents there.

Years
    I don't know. I'd honestly take some money out of there, then take the wallet to the station. There, I would tell the cop to call the person a moron for putting their own PIN on the card. Nobody in their right mind would do something THAT stupid. Me taking the money would probably show them NOT to do that.

Back