• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny/Embarrassing Stories...

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
    We were on my firend's trampoline, and his neighbor was setting out his
    golf stuff, to play golf, and my friend was yelling," hey! You! No golf skills! You suck!"
    On that same day, his little brother knows tae kwan do, and he kicked me, and my pants fell down...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, was it in front of anybody? o.o; (Beside's him?)
    I've got yet another one..

My friend and I were standing in line at the video store, happy because we were finally getting to have a sleepover and we found all of the movies that we wanted. I was innocently swinging my arms back and forth as I stood there, ready for the guy in front of me to hurry up. Well, since I wasn't paying much attention, and I was so close to him, my hand sorta swung a little too forward and whacked him hard right in the butt. >_>; He turned around and gave me a look like, 'What the heck didja just do that for?' All I could say was sorry. ._." Lol, I just know that he thought I was trying to flirt with him or something, but I promise I wasn't! It was just.. weird. o_o My friend wouldn't stop laughing after he left.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, you can to that one!

Ooh, I have one.Ok, me and some friends were having a sleepover, and like, a few hours after midnight, we went to krogers to get toilet paper(We were gonna tp a house).So when the lady at the counter asked, why we needed it, we said we were going camping.She said this:"Remember, be quiet when you wrap a house" really loud, and a lot of people herad it.We panicked, grabbed the bag from her hand, and ran.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, was it in front of anybody? o.o; (Beside's him?)
    I've got yet another one..

My friend and I were standing in line at the video store, happy because we were finally getting to have a sleepover and we found all of the movies that we wanted. I was innocently swinging my arms back and forth as I stood there, ready for the guy in front of me to hurry up. Well, since I wasn't paying much attention, and I was so close to him, my hand sorta swung a little too forward and whacked him hard right in the butt. >_>; He turned around and gave me a look like, 'What the heck didja just do that for?' All I could say was sorry. ._." Lol, I just know that he thought I was trying to flirt with him or something, but I promise I wasn't! It was just.. weird. o_o My friend wouldn't stop laughing after he left.

x_X;; you need a book on this or something. You could fill it and call it Kayleigh's follies! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I'm sure it would be a best seller if you like humor and laughing at people!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol. ^_^;; Well, I've got some more that I just can't remember. I'll post them up when I can. XD

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    Hmm some people are accident prone

I bent over one day to pick up a pencil, but I ripped my pants and staggered on top of a trampoline and half of my pants (well, hanging on a thread) went flying off.
    *hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhaha!!!* is the response.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, well then I feel very sorry for you. But I've done several things like that in public too.. >_>; I'm definately accident-prone.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    TG im lucky. Ever know about the time that I was sleeping near a hose and the person watering the garden didn't look, just turned on the water, and the whole block's laughing that I wet my pants.

o_O

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    These are great! Post more!

This didn't happen to me, it was somebody else. It's not really funny but I had to post something.

When I was in 3rd game, one of the kids in the other 3rd grade class(in my old school it was split up into 2 classes per grade of about 20-25 kids) put his head in a chair. You know, one of those chairs that have a back but a little hole between the bottom and the back. They had to get butter out of the kitchen to get him out. XD

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    Don't they use cold water to freeze gum if its gum and the kid screams "I don't wanna wet my pants" and the class laughs like crazy?

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    oh.. yes... it is.. very... active... [ghostly voice]

Hahaha.
    -

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    this happend to some girl...TODAY!?!

Im sittin there nice and peacefully on the bus and some irl(my head was turned)walked up and said will you go out with me,I turned and she kissed me
    I look ed at her and she starts screamin:shocked:OHH MY GOSHHHH I AM SO SORRY:shocked: right in front of my girlfriend had to do some splanin :P

Funny #2:

fourth grade Im at one of my friends flag football games
    he gets the ball.....gets goin down the field.....someone grabs pants instead of flags...no underwere.....
    yeah.......

Back