• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny/Embarrassing Stories...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, Miyu, I've done that before. O_o The bathroom doors in the Wal-Mart (a huge store) in this other town that we visit, are both in the opposite positions than ours. The men's door is where the women's is, and the women's is where the men's is. On instinct, I went through the one where the women's usually is, but turns out it was the men's! -.-; I swear, all the guys looked as if I was pointing a gun at them or something, lol.
    And at my grandparent's lakehouse, they have brand new clear sliding doors that lead out to their deck, and well, I've walked into them many, many times.

Ooh! And another! It's similiar to Too-Angels. At Wal-Mart (that store again..) when I was younger, I ran up to my 'mom' and hopped onto the side of the buggy and started digging through the groceries to see what all she had bought. The lady turned around suddenly and started giving me the weirdest look.. and then I realised it wasn't my mom! O_O It was so embarrassing because I was moving around her purse, groceries, and anything else that was in there. XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • This reminds me of a time... I have short hair, and people often mistake me for a boy. I was at the movies, and I was opening the door to the toilets. And this old woman, who was standing outside, called out "Excuse me, I think you have the wrong toilets". o.O

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, got another one! This one is more of a funny story though...

There's this certain Dorito (a brand of chips) truck that seems to show up everywhere that my brother goes. We've seen it at gas stations, restaraunts, driving down the road, driving by our house, and even driving by our grandparent's house, that's in a private area with a gate to enter in! O_O; At first we'd just tease him about having some sort of 'stalker', but it's almost turned into a serious situation! XD They're EVERYWHERE! We have to have seen them over a hundred times. Now our jokes turned from having a stalker, to this being some sort of sign that he's destined to become a Dorito's truck driver. O.o LOL.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • I was told this by the teacher invovled. My English teacher was walking in the school after hours when a boy came from basketball practice. He saw my teacher, and, thinking she was a friend of his, he pulled his shorts up to give her a full moon. The kid's face was so red when he found out who she was. The teacher went easy on him, knowing that people were going to taunt him at his 50th high school renion about it.

MY 100TH POST!!! to quote Dakota: BOO ya!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, glad I'm not alone. :P

Anyway, this is kinda a funny story... One day, at school, me and my friend were "tightrop walking on a very short stone wall. and will I was coching under a tree, my friend saw a bee, and screamed "a bee"! I was surprised and fell on all fours. (Thank god I didn't do it in front of the whole class, lol) and while my friend was laughing at my fall, another guy, tripped on the stone wall and smashed into the ground. He even had blood on his head. o.o; Even though I felt sorry for the boy, it was a sorta funny sight. n_n;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol Miyu XD

Ok, one time, I was riding my ike, and saw some kids turning really fast, and I thought it was cool.So, trying to be like them, I went really fast, and when I turned, I flipped of the bike, hit the concrete, spinned on the ground, and my bike fell on top of me.Oh, I felt that for a while, and I remember hitting the concrete, and my bike falling on tp of me.The worst part was landing hard on the concrete.Ouch....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    That must have hurt... x_x; I think I fell down while riding my bike once... >.>;

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Bikes.......

When I was a li'l kid... ehh... a girl in our skool... (i think she had a crush on me) like called me over to her place to help me write all my birthday invite cards for everyone in our class... and after that.... we went to ride bikes in the field behind her house and my bike kinda broke and I had to.. ride another kid's bike which was really big for me.

it was embarrasing for me... and that other kid was laughing at me the whole time...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, lol, all of those are funny! XD I've got another one, except it happened to my friend...

Both of our brothers are in the same boy scout troop, and they were having a family camp out, so we got to go! Well, on the campgrounds they had this neat thing that you could ride on all the way down the hill. I was wondering if I could get on it, and my friend said 'Yeah! Some old man just got on.' Little did she know those seven words would haunt her for the rest of the camping trip. o.o; Apparently, that old man's little son and his friends were standing nearby and heard that, then got offended. They screamed out 'MY DAD'S NOT OLD!!!' then jumped off of this board thing and tackled her. Even worse, their older brother who my friend thought was cute was standing right there watching and laughing. XP Lol, through the rest of the trip, whenever those boys would see my friend they'd immediately start chasing her, and when they saw me they'd just snort and go 'Oh. You're just the nice one.' XD Lol...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I felt sorry for my friend, getting beaten down and tackled by these 9 year old boys, but in a way it was funny! :laugh:

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
  • BANd

Um, one time, when I was in third grade, these fifth graders preformed
    on stage and sang a song. My name's Rebecca R. ( just so U don't wonder) Some of those fifth graders... *ahem* didn't like me. Some liked to swear. Some liked giving people the finger. Some liked dishonoring the people, some liked messing songs up. Some liked singind correctly, which made up 1/3 of FIFTH graders. So, they were singing the Star Spangled Banner and it sounded like

Oh say can you see!(pee)!
    *flipping people off* By the
    F'i dawn's *G* light...lol....
    I won't forget....:)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, that is extremely disrespectful

Then again, small children aren't always aware of that kind of stuff

Years
  • LOL, that is really funny :D.

The fifth graders at my school just liked to terrorize little kids... I'm glad I was tall.

Edit: And yes, I know it was disrespectful... I always used to yell at my friends for not singing the National Anthem. Terrible what our world's coming to, innit?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Erk. o.o; That was disrespectful for those children to do something like that. If only I had been there... *waves finger around* Their voices wouldve been so weak after screaming from me kicking their little butts that they couldn't have even tried to sing that over. I can't stand anyone who doesn't have atleast a little respect for their country.

Oh no.. I'm sounding like an old lady now! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, isn't your science teacher an old lady? XD (J/K, lol)

I've actually got to think of some more funny stories. ._." None have happened lately.

Back