• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Kinda off topic, but any leak that says split starter evolutions will be in game is 99% fake, as we saw the pokedex had 2 (Count them, 2) spots for extra pokemon, not 3/4.

I thought so, since I thought branched evolutions for the starters would go against the simplicity of their evolution progress. Rockruff is still one to think of as a branched possibility though, since it will be the feature of the next CoroCoro.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    Yeah, this is pretty true! I mean, I'm expecting it to be a slightly redesigned Greninja but nothing more special than that. I just think the whole synchro-evolution thing is cheesy and I'm not sure how it'd work, y'know? @_@;

That's all I hope it is, either that, or maybe some Pokemon gain different appearances when they use Z-Moves? because like, I like the design of it (my friend got me a plushie) but Greninja doesn't need any more power, he's already OP as it is thanks to Protean. Maybe it could be like an Alola form type thing where it just rearranges the stats, because I'd like for it to switch it's physical and special attack stats.
    I really really hope Synchro evolution doesn't happen. I doubt they could pull that off well, I'd rather they just focus on Z-Moves and Alola forms, and maaaaybe give us some new Megas too.

Btw does anyone know if there's a place they'll be streaming the event tomorrow?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Welp, only 4 hours until we get to see this gameplay footage! If it's anything like the stream from E3 then we should be in for a good haul.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Even though it's unlikely, I'd really like to see the mid starter evolutions. We're about 6 months into the announcement so I think now would be a really good time to show off what the starter Pokemon evolve into first.

Years
    Even though it's unlikely, I'd really like to see the mid starter evolutions. We're about 6 months into the announcement so I think now would be a really good time to show off what the starter Pokemon evolve into first.

I feel it's close approaching the time that they need to be revealed. Still expecting final evos won't be official until after game release, but the concept art that's been floating around is very credible.

Anyways, 2 hours til livestream.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Idk, I feel like they should do it in stages rather than missing it out completely? I can't remember the last time they revealed the mid starter evolution stages, but to me it would make the most sense to reveal them before the final stage evolutions.

Years
    Idk, I feel like they should do it in stages rather than missing it out completely? I can't remember the last time they revealed the mid starter evolution stages, but to me it would make the most sense to reveal them before the final stage evolutions.

Kalos starter middle evos were revealed in September 2013, the month before X/Y's release.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    So far all we've gotten was the same first trailer we got, I have no idea if they said anything interesting yet, but it's taking forever to get into the footage.

Years
    Interesting that we now have a natural Fire/Dragon Pokemon, one generation after we had the typing made official with a certain fanservice Mega.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    well that sure was a waste of time

Interesting that we now have a natural Fire/Dragon Pokemon, one generation after we had the typing made official with a certain fanservice Mega.

Reshiram tho

(and don't say it don't count because its Dragon/Fire)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back