• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If I remember, when Type: Null was first revealed, it was in a trailer and not CoroCoro. Same goes with Jangmo-o.

Maybe Jangmo-o evolutions could be CoroCoro exclusive? I remember both Rockruff and its evo were CoroCoro exclusives since they weren't revealed in English until a while after they were revealed in CoroCoro. But with Type: Null and Jangmo-o revealed in an English trailer together, I think their evolutions might be treated the same, which could leave Alolan Grimer as this time's CoroCoro exclusive.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If I remember, when Type: Null was first revealed, it was in a trailer and not CoroCoro. Same goes with Jangmo-o.

Maybe Jangmo-o evolutions could be CoroCoro exclusive? I remember both Rockruff and its evo were CoroCoro exclusives since they weren't revealed in English until a while after they were revealed in CoroCoro. But with Type: Null and Jangmo-o revealed in an English trailer together, I think their evolutions might be treated the same, which could leave Alolan Grimer as this time's CoroCoro exclusive.
    It seems that there was no exclusive news in Corocoro this time :). I'm feeling like news is going to start to die down soon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • It is possible they just wanted to get types out. I think it may happen next month like this as well. We should get Corocoro before the games come out.

Although we didn't get the new Tapu, we did get the next Kahuna and I strongly believe the next second Tapu's reveal is right around the corner. Especially since we know her whole team with the Japanese and English trailer except for the Tapu.

I am expecting to get at least 2 more trailers and Corocoro before the games are released.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah, I was surprised about that. I guess that because it was the last big issue before the game release that they wanted to go with not holding off something from English reveal.

We still have next month's Corocoro that will probably have more news if everything doesn't leak before then. The games come out on the 18th. Corocoro on the 15th. The last issue right before the games usually has more info. Just with Kalos and Unova, everything was leaked before it came out.

Years
  • We still have next month's Corocoro that will probably have more news if everything doesn't leak before then. The games come out on the 18th. Corocoro on the 15th. The last issue right before the games usually has more info. Just with Kalos and Unova, everything was leaked before it came out.

You could be right. Since it releases close to game release day, maybe we'll see the starters' final stages finally officially revealed and see if the concept art leak was real all along, which I'm guessing it is.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • You could be right. Since it releases close to game release day, maybe we'll see the starters' final stages finally officially revealed and see if the concept art leak was real all along, which I'm guessing it is.

Aye. I am pretty positive that we will see the Akala Island's Tapu now since we got Akala's Kahuna and saw her whole team other than the Tapu in English and Japanese. But if I am not mistaken, we battle the Kahuna's twice. Think I remember Hala being battled 2 times.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Usually, when TPCi reveals a new video, the Japanese twitter account also reveals the date for the next batch of news, but no date was announced yet.
    Do you think they're stopping video announcement since we're so close to the release date?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Usually, when TPCi reveals a new video, the Japanese twitter account also reveals the date for the next batch of news, but no date was announced yet.
    Do you think they're stopping video announcement since we're so close to the release date?

Since Pokenchi promises some gameplay footage and the fact we're so close to the demo release, I wouldn't be surprised if they held off for the announcements until November for one final reveal.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I was wondering about that. Maybe we'll get a date later today? There have been in delays in the past.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I highly doubt they are stopping trailers with more than a month to go. Halloween would be a great day for at least 1 more trailer to reveal a ghost or dark type and I don't see them not showing Akala Island Tapu since we now have the Kahuna of Akala. I would think they would reveal Tapu 2 at the very least.

There is too big of a gap for them just to stop. They have never done that before and I don't see them starting it now. It is possible that the will continue to reveal evolutions of current pokemon, while keeping some secrete. As there are so unrevealed Pokemon in the first 2 hours of game play according to GameXplain and I doubt the ones they have seen are evolutions of pokemon we know.

Plus there is new game play coming on NicoNico which may be new on the 23rd.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Unless they decide to really start pumping out trailers in the last few weeks, I think it looks like we'll get one or two more trailers. (at least ones that give new information anyway)

I'm thinking late October and then early November (before the 10th)

Years
  • I could see at least one more trailer coming this month, and then maybe 1 or 2 trailers next month and then it'll be release day.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • During the excitmant of the Demo, there has been a blind side attack with new info.

The next batch of news will be on the 27th of October at 22:00 JST which is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT, 06:00 PDT

If I had to guess, it will be evolution, maybe a ghost type or two and the 2nd Tapu. And maybe 1 or 2 Alolan forms.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Of course there's gonna be the official release trailer after the release date. Right? That might have something new.

Years
  • Nice we finally have a date, and I believe that is Thursday next week if you're wondering when the 27th is.

I'm probably expecting more evolutions, since that's what most of the news for this month (in fact, pretty much all of it) has been focusing on.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Bumping this to remind everyone that there will be a trailer tomorrow on the 27th.

We will probably get official names and typings to some of the leaked pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back