• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Boy Urameshi

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    My name is Alfieri Ronnie Villeda. I'm a proud New Yorker. I love Pokemon (obviously). Pokemon Sapphire was my first Pokemon game but I've been a fan since the first season of the anime. I also love other video games, mostly platformer and especially fighting games. I grew up with the SNES and my first console was the Gamecube (for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) and my first handheld was the GBA (for Pokemon Sapphire). I like canvas sneakers like Converse All-Stars and Vans.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write them down and I'll reply.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Alfieri, did you make these Gameboy handheld gif in the signatures all by yourself? I personally think it looks awesome if you did that :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Alfieri, did you make these Gameboy handheld gif in the signatures all by yourself? I personally think it looks awesome if you did that :)

Ha, I wish. I found all of them thanks to tumblr. Thank you for thinking so though. They are definitely awesome. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm just curious, what is the origins of your name? It's a really cool name and do you know what it mean ? Your full name specifically.

Also those jeans you're talking about, are they skinny jeans? Cause they seem like the colors you see with skinny/slimmer jeans. Do you have any skinny jeans? (Answer this if the ones you're mentioning aren't skinny jeans ) If not, what style/fit of jeans do you wear?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm just curious, what is the origins of your name? It's a really cool name and do you know what it mean ? Your full name specifically.

Alfieri is an Italian last name and Villeda is a Hispanic last name that came from Jewish people in Spain. I'll be damned if I know their true meanings. My mother literally picked out my first name randomly because she saw it in the yellow books I believe. So I technically have 2 last names for a name.

Also those jeans you're talking about, are they skinny jeans? Cause they seem like the colors you see with skinny/slimmer jeans. Do you have any skinny jeans? (Answer this if the ones you're mentioning aren't skinny jeans ) If not, what style/fit of jeans do you wear?

Yep, skinny jeans. Only one of them are super skinny I think. I got all of them from Hot Topic.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Bumping for the hell of it. I'm pretty sure some info has changed so ask away.

Years
    You mentioned very specific musical tastes so let's go with some musical questions

What is your least favourite genre?
    Name an artist(s) that you like that performs a genre you normally hate.
    What is your favourite song?
    Do you go to many concerts?
    How do you discover new music?

That'll do for now

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    What is your least favourite genre?
    Name an artist(s) that you like that performs a genre you normally hate.
    What is your favourite song?
    Do you go to many concerts?
    How do you discover new music?

Least favorite would be country or rap.
    To be honest, I don't have many favorite artist but more favorite songs. So I like 2 songs from Hollywood Undead even though rapping isn't appealing to me.
    My favorite song is Dignity by Bullet for My Valentine. I love the rhythm, the guitar solo, the way Matt Tuck sings the chorus at the end, it's really enjoyable.
    I've only gone to 3 concerts, 1 of which were headlined by Bullet for My Valentine and Halestorm, and the other by Falling in Reverse and Escape the Fate. I wouldn't go to another concert but I did enjoy seeing my 2 favorite bands live.
    I usually discover new music through Youtube videos, stuff that plays in Hot Topic, or video games like the Tony Hawk series.

Favorite place on this world?
    Any plans for your future?
    What do you think about the modern popular music?

My favorite place is Queens, NY. Small borough but it's my home and I hope to move back some day.
    I plan to be a computer scientist, creating software for a big name technology company.
    I never really cared for the big radio hits. I prefer the music I pick up online and video games than from the latest Miley Cyrus single. Although Billionaire and You Make Me Feel are pretty catchy.

Years
    I really like Hollywood Undead and Halestorm, but nobody around here knows them! xD
    What are some songs of theirs you like?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    From Hollywood Undead, I like Been to Hell and We Are. From Halestorm, I like I Get Off, Love Bites, I Miss the Misery, and their cover of Bad Romance.

Years
    From Hollywood Undead, I like Been to Hell and We Are. From Halestorm, I like I Get Off, Love Bites, I Miss the Misery, and their cover of Bad Romance.

Those are some really good choices xD

Have you learned any instruments or anything yourself?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Nope never did. I tried holding a guitar and it was uncomfortable. I've never been near a drum set either.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    How did you find PC and what made you stick around? Do you still play the Pokemon games often, and what's your favorite version?

Back in March 2014, I was bored and felt like joining a nice Pokemon community. I wasn't interested in Serebii and I got bored of the rules in Marriland so I went to google and typed in good Pokemon community and bam, first link. Rules were easy to follow and I made an account. Admittedly, I got bored here as well and didn't become really active until June because I moved to another city and had no one to talk to besides texting. Now I'm here to lurk and post. It's a good time killer.

I am a Pokemon junkie lol. I've played through every generation but only ever completed the 3rd generation and onward. I never finished the 1st 2 gens from beginning to elite four. I beat Alpha Sapphire and X and Y and now I'm going back and playing FireRed, Sapphire, and Diamond. My favorite Pokemon game of all time was Sapphire as it was my first game and I had fond memories. Then White 2 came along and I started to like it more. Then the remakes of my originally favorite game came out and I fell in love with it instantly.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Have your opinions regarding Sonic Adventure 2 Battle changed throughout the years after going back to play it, if you've already did that is?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    What's your favourite anime (besides YuYu Hakusho if that is your favourite?) xD

Also any particular video game at the moment you are currently (or recently) been enjoying?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I can't believe I haven't seen these replies.

Have your opinions regarding Sonic Adventure 2 Battle changed throughout the years after going back to play it, if you've already did that is?

The game isn't as great as I remembered it. I only really enjoyed it for the Sonic and Shadow segments. There's still nostalgia in me whenever I play and I adore the soundtrack.

What's your favourite anime (besides YuYu Hakusho if that is your favourite?) xD

Also any particular video game at the moment you are currently (or recently) been enjoying?

Besides Yu Yu Hakusho (since it is my number one favorite anime), my other favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter. The animation is beautiful, the story telling is near perfection, and the settings are amazing.

I've been playing the hell out of Alpha Sapphire recently. Catching some portal legendaries that I got too lazy to go after. Breeding some new HA pokemon and entering more contests.

Even though most of my metal is visual kei related... I'm curious, what are some of your favorite metal bands? Do you also like power metal as well?

The only real metal bands I listen to are Bullet for My Valentine and Metallica. I probably have some metal songs here and there from various artists but those 2 are the only ones who I have multiple songs of. I'm not that big on power metal. I only enjoy 2 songs from Dragonforce.

Back