• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gays can't drive

are you a homosexual with a driver's license

• Total voters

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    my gay friends and i all can't drive and our twitter friends have the same story

GAYS ONLY: can you?

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I am a homosexual with a driver's license, yes, but I have to add to that that I get major panic attacks sometimes behind the steering wheel. I think my license was given to me too early because I never got to sort this issue out, and now I'm always lowkey stressed and preparing myself for accidentally killing someone when I have to drive.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I have a Driver's License.

Do I actively own a car and drive? No. It's been years since I've owned a car and I really only have an up-to-date license because my job required it.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • what is this thread lmfao

two unrelated variables appearing to correlate from a small sample size does not imply cause and effect lol

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • ive heard the stereotype that women cant drive, but ive never heard the stereotype that gay people cant drive

does that mean if I'm a straight guy I'm a fantastic driver?

Vragon

I drive pretty good,
    I've never had a wreck,
    I've never been given a ticket.
    This theory is dead on my arrival, heh.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Thought it was for a meme so I voted no

I do drive regularly and consequently have a license. I took one of those classes where you have an old dude in the passenger teaching you things as you go and that helped immensely, greatly recommend.

Back