• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 8 move animation project [DISCONTINUED]

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Ok, I can help you
    I'll try to revamp fly
    And making other move
    Maybe Fusion Bolt, Principle Blades, Sunsteel strike, Psychic Fang for now...
    And making a few Common animations...

I assume it's because the Fly animation is messed up? I edited it, it works well now. I also edited most of the two-turn animations like Dig or Shadow Force, that also had their animation messed up. See in the attached file (backup your own before replacing it)
    Ok for Fusion Bolt, Precipice Blades, Sunsteel Strike, Psychic Fangs. I updated the main post.

Um....... firstly, I am never good at doing things in order so I might accidentally go off the priority list. Secondly, if we are revamping some moves, do we still keep the original animation sheets since some of our animations for gen 8 moves require some of those anim sheets.
    Do you want to withdraw your reserved moves so that anyone else can make them? I know you had exams so it's perfectly OK if you want to make them in a few weeks.
    If we revamp the moves, we leave all the animation sheets. We cannot delete anything since some other animations might need them.

------------------------------------------

Updated TODO-list:
    Scale Shot # RESERVED by The Cool Treecko
    Steel Beam
    Steel Roller
    Wicked Blow

Attachments

• PkmnAnimations 2021-03-29.zip
      669.6 KB · Views: 15
    Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • Do you want to withdraw your reserved moves so that anyone else can make them? I know you had exams so it's perfectly OK if you want to make them in a few weeks.

Well, you kinda already withdrew them for me, but that is alright I guess.

If we revamp the moves, we leave all the animation sheets. We cannot delete anything since some other animations might need them.

Alright, good to know.

Edit: The current animations for Steel Beam and Wicked Blow look good so yeah, no problem.

Last edited:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well, you kinda already withdrew them for me, but that is alright I guess.

Edit: The current animations for Steel Beam and Wicked Blow look good so yeah, no problem.

Yeah sorry, I am making the remaining animations and I started with them becuase I had a good idea of what to do ^^
    I know what to do with Scale Shot, I just have to draw scale sprites. Steel Roller is... ugh... :(

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    At the root of your game folder, where Game.exe and Game.rxproj are ^^

Excusme,
    I still don't understand How to fix laggy after installed this pack.
    Are you have alternative way to fix that?
    I still confuse follow Tutorial from reborn team.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Excusme,
    I still don't understand How to fix laggy after installed this pack.
    Are you have alternative way to fix that?
    I still confuse follow Tutorial from reborn team.

What lagging? There shouldn't be any lagging in v18.1. The lagging occurred because the animations were loaded everytime any animation was going to be used, which is no longer the case in v18.1. See this post if you're using v17.2.

the graphics for dragon energy isnt here

Fixed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    congrats on the release! for the missing moves, may i snag roar of time and zen headbutt? :)

DarrylBD99

Years
  • So for when I get back, I am guessing the moves side of things will be finished. So I would like to work on megaEvolution2 animation in advance. However, that might mean reworking the megaEvolution animation as well.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    So for when I get back, I am guessing the moves side of things will be finished. So I would like to work on megaEvolution2 animation in advance. However, that might mean reworking the megaEvolution animation as well.

The moves side will probably take a month, just as the first project ^^
    Besides, I am busy at the moment, I cannot work as much on it.

Noted for megaevolution2.

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Just to confirm that there all moves animations for Default Essentials or Gen 8 Project besides for Gen 8.

Back