• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

The 3DS is better than the 2DS because it can close and cover the screen. I am so fastidious when it comes to keeping my 3DSXL clean that I play it with gloves, literally. xD

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

The 3DS is better than the 2DS because it can close and cover the screen. I am so fastidious when it comes to keeping my 3DSXL clean that I play it with gloves, literally. xD

wow.... really? with gloves? {D:} {D:}

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

That's intense. I've never been that careful about my systems. I might use gloves like, the first time I play it but after that I just say screw it.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years

That's actually a really interesting idea. I have this issue where I can't hold the stupid 3DS because the surface is too glossy. Gloves might help with that (besides keeping the 3DS clean as well). Granted I still have a working Game Boy Color from way back in the day, so I must be doing something right.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Steven Universe took a while to pick up but now that it has it just keeps on gathering steam.

ya seem pretty jaded against all of these things tho lmao whats that about

Years

I started watching Steven Universe when it premiered, but then stopped watching shortly thereafter. Not sure why, since all my friends still talk about it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    138. I only really continued with it because I wasn't too put off by it and I wanted to know what the fuss was about. And like, I kind of knew some important and cool things would happen later so I stuck around? But I think if I hadn't been guaranteed a payoff- if I had started without knowing there would BE a payoff- I wouldn't have kept with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back