• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Dunno them tbh.
    clicked on a random youtube vid from google search results. Doesn't sound bad actually =o

I think the exact line in the movie was 'some people just want to watch the world burn'.
    Been a while since I seen it though =p

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024

Uh... I did something stupid with uni IT stuff and I'm panicking, because I hadn't panicked enough lately. So yeah, not that... amazing :pleaplup:

Years

How's the weekend treating you folks?
    Anyone got something exciting/unusual or is it just same old same old like mine 😂

Same old, same old here too! I did manage to get some poetry done, but not much else that I wanted to do this weekend :/

Uh... I did something stupid with uni IT stuff and I'm panicking, because I hadn't panicked enough lately. So yeah, not that... amazing :pleaplup:

Panicking is so unlike you Eleanor 😏❤

It'll work out, just think of a lower-case S and you'll be fine ;)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I did a bunch of cleaning. But that's about it. I know you're supposed to feel happy when you're done. But I just find it frustrating. <_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back