• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

While I can somewhat relate, it still makes me sad that you have such a low opinion of yourself! D:

What can I say its built up from multiple instances of a garbage childhood, always being alone and what not.

They do say there's a lid for every pot, but I'm skeptical on that myself 😅

Always had doubts on that one for myself, till a point where I just stopped believing in that... people do keep saying "it'll happen in time", but I find that hard to believe.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    554. I've been quoted.

I can't think of anything witty or important to say. So here's an emoji.

😊

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Walking to work through an hour of heavy rain isn't fun.
    What can I say its built up from multiple instances of a garbage childhood, always being alone and what not.
    Yeah, it's not. Definitely can relate. That's a deep hole to get out of, especially if you've never been taught how. Though, I personally am glad that there are others on PC who are empathetic in that regard. I'd probably still just be drifting about, aimlessly.
    Don't lose hope for a better future, is what I'm trying to say! :)

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

Walking to work through an hour of heavy rain isn't fun.

Yeah, it's not. Definitely can relate. That's a deep hole to get out of, especially if you've never been taught how. Though, I personally am glad that there are others on PC who are empathetic in that regard. I'd probably still just be drifting about, aimlessly.
    Don't lose hope for a better future, is what I'm trying to say! :)

I have no hope, which means you cannot get disappointed in the end

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have no hope, which means you cannot get disappointed in the end
    As someone who gives up regularly I can assure you that there will always be a faint glimmer of hope. And the frustrating thing is that it never leaves. ^^"
    A whole hour is just crazy. I really hope you get to grips with that bike Megan! Don't give up :)
    Can't make any promises. I'm currently not really in the mood to even attempt. I'll see how things change the next couple...months. <_<

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Light and dark are two sides of the same coin, as they say. And we would be able to appreciate the good things we experience if there weren't any bad things to balance them out. Though, it would be a lot better if some people wouldn't purposefully act as the dark side just to satisfy their own greed...

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024

Sure they're opposites and we need them both but I don't see that size equality being mantained :pout:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back