• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

What if you punish with the reward? 🤔
    Like so:

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

Tom & Jerry, the original toxic relationship of all toxic TV relationships.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I'm currently experiencing some strange behavior with my N3DS. I play a game and after about an hour the light begins to flash red, getting faster and at some point it just goes out. However, if I turn it back on it tells me that there's still half of my battery charge left and I can continue using it for a while.
    I suspect it to be caused either by the game I'm playing (Pokemon Ultra Moon) or a software update. Though, I still need to look more into it before I can confirm.

Still sucks, though! :(
    It never seems to be on anymore. I imagine some of them are a little problematic nowadays.
    Probably. Though, apparently there's still a lot of problematic stuff on TV. Just recently they brought back a show that hasn't aired for a long time in my country. They even engaged one of the old moderators for it. Though, that person also loves to whine a lot about how he can't do certain jokes, anymore. And he's done so for years. He's also old enough to retire, has been for a long time.

Years

Maybe the battery's gone bad?
    Never had it myself.
    I do know the battery indicator on my own 3DS isn't accurate though. It'll say it's full battery forever, then skip to half at some point and then roughly an hour later the red light to signal recharging comes on.

Years

If it's anything like the N2DS then it will go red in no time if you have wifi enabled. It then sometimes lasts for ages in that state. I disable wifi when I'm not trading etc.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I'll need to check on the weekend. Haven't really had the motivation the last couple days. xD

So, any plans for the weekend?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Honestly, seems like it might be the battery after all. Well, I'm probably not going to change it. I really just want to do some stuff for December and afterwards it's probably fall into obscurity again, anyway. ^^"

That being said: I've played some Ultra Moon. I actually mostly just bought it because I didn't want to reset my completed Pokedex in Moon xD

Years

Chipped? =o
    Spoiler:

3rd Covid vaccine or something?
    Anyway hope your arm's better soon ^.^

Years

Chipped? =o
    Spoiler:

3rd Covid vaccine or something?
    Anyway hope your arm's better soon ^.^

Sorry, that was just my sly dig at the whole 5g / tracking chip thing 😅

Yeah my covid booster :)

I hope the side effects aren't as bad as the other times! <3

Ty! 😊

I am coping a much better this time! They made me lie down on a makeshift bed fashioned out of multiple chairs after my jab. It was pretty embarrassing, everyone else sitting down was staring at me, and they also held me about 30 mins longer than the rest of my group, but I must say... it worked!

I didn't need helping out this time. I still feel terrible, but that was to be expected considering my compromised immune system, and that I'd just had some intensive treatment the day before.

I would happily do the same again if there's a next time! I am very thankful for getting the doctor I did this time 😊

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I made so many jokes about bill gates living and spying inside my arm after getting the covid vaccine, he's probably sick of hearing them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back