• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

So you're the evil genius behind this forum game huh? 😉

No, I'm good, thanks. I'll balance it out by counting up twice whenever I post from now on. :3

Sounds logical to me. You're saying you want to include the girl spirit behind you when counting, right? 😇

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    551 once upon a time, before the empire in the age of the republic when the jedis still existed, yes!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Why tomorrow? It has already arrived. ._.
    Sounds logical to me. You're saying you want to include the girl spirit behind you when counting, right? 😇
    You know, people have been talking about a ghost for the entire month already. The truth is that I don't see any ghost, anywhere. You guys are just messing with me, aren't you? D:
    Then i'll balance that out by counting down 3x as much each post, for my burning spirit to win this
    Corner of Shame! Or should we rename it to Corner of Shun? That seems to be more appropriate. <_<

Years

You know, people have been talking about a ghost for the entire month already. The truth is that I don't see any ghost, anywhere. You guys are just messing with me, aren't you? D:

Spoiler:

Wlecome amigo!

The addiction begins 😈

Hola peeps!

How is everyone this fine day?

Fine, the day just felt unproductive since I didn't get everything done I wanted to xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

For me it's just another workday, just as usual. My boss is also back from vacation. <_<

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

To be fair: you never specified which ype of resistance. Is it political resistance, electrical resistance or the power to refuse the immediate destruction of a chocolate bar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back