• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Roleplay Discussion Thread "the RPD" (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I don't know really, like I think Rika is like the Queen, blessed by her intimate lover and His Darkly Tentacles, Blarzigord.

and considering Foxrally is the disciple of Blarzigord, and I ship gimmefox, that would mean you also have a connection with His Darkly Tentacles :O

idk what am i talking about its 11 pm

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't know really, like I think Rika is like the Queen, blessed by her intimate lover and His Darkly Tentacles, Blarzigord.

and considering Foxrally is the disciple of Blarzigord, and I ship gimmefox, that would mean you also have a connection with His Darkly Tentacles :O

idk what am i talking about its 11 pm
    WHO LET GUNNER BACK INTO THE RPC
    gawd, the shipping hath begun. I do ship gimmefox too though, so okay. <3

But if His Darkly Tendrils have blessed me such... Does that not mean that my spawn will be the holy savior? And for some reason, I think Foxrally is meant to be my son, so if you are entangled with him, gimmepie...

Wait, I meant for us to stop talking about this here. Someone make a Blarzigord thread over in Fanclubs and Groups instead.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years

But if His Darkly Tendrils have blessed me such... Does that not mean that my spawn will be the holy savior? And for some reason, I think Foxrally is meant to be my son, so if you are entangled with him, gimmepie...

Wait, I meant for us to stop talking about this here. Someone make a Blarzigord thread over in Fanclubs and Groups instead.

As president and disciple of the Dark One, I share a thankfully non-intimate yet somewhat intimate bond with our overlord. Through telepathic grunting he hath passed on to me much great wisdom and knowledge of the prophecies to come.

Yes, you lucky moderator you, thy spawn is destined to be the greatest of us all. The dark one hath made a request of me to tell you that the childs name shall be "Gordus" and that he shall be the true harbinger of grand destruction upon this World.

Also he isn't paying child support. In his own words; "ARKBLAGGLEGRACKSMARD!" Or to translate; "No Dark Lord has time fo' that." You should feel lucky he gave you his spawn in the first place.

I'm also now the only original disciple of the new church of Blarzigord without a ship name. I am lucky that my life is devoted to a pious existence of servitude to The Tentacled One.

Also making a club in the fan club section would probably be for the best. It's impolite and rude to continue clogging up this space with Blarzi-talk I think. XD Someone who can do CSS well get on that!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    As president and disciple of the Dark One, I share a thankfully non-intimate yet somewhat intimate bond with our overlord. Through telepathic grunting he hath passed on to me much great wisdom and knowledge of the prophecies to come.

Yes, you lucky moderator you, thy spawn is destined to be the greatest of us all. The dark one hath made a request of me to tell you that the childs name shall be "Gordus" and that he shall be the true harbinger of grand destruction upon this World.

Also he isn't paying child support. In his own words; "ARKBLAGGLEGRACKSMARD!" Or to translate; "No Dark Lord has time fo' that." You should feel lucky he gave you his spawn in the first place.

I'm also now the only original disciple of the new church of Blarzigord without a ship name. I am lucky that my life is devoted to a pious existence of servitude to The Tentacled One.

Also making a club in the fan club section would probably be for the best. It's impolite and rude to continue clogging up this space with Blarzi-talk I think. XD Someone who can do CSS well get on that!

If you really want to be shipped, I have this twig we can ship you with. #Deceptwig

Years
    Omg get a room you all. I need an adult for this discussion. :o

You don't get to make that comment after your Ludicolo joke.

Don't worry Weiss, we are all incestuously connected by our saviour, His Darkly Tentacles, praise be unto him.

Gunner has become one of the most amusing followers of Blarzigord xD
    I'm sure her return was foretold in the Blargle

I'll do the CSS if you or adventure can get permission from the mod of that section for us to house our cult there.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Would it be OK if I submitted my thread and get told if it was accepted or denied. But if accepted tell them to hold it until I pm them to open it? Or what? I don't want to do it pre-emptively and no one know me, and I don't want to keep having to never turn off my computer, it gets buggy when I transfer it from word processors.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years

Wtf is wrong with you guys and your shipping

the closest you can get to shipping me and gimme is if I throw him onto the titanic and slowly watch him die

Also MOOOOOM UR EMBARRASSING ME GOD D:<

Also I like how Aquataris the only sane person in this thread

Years
    So, you guys remember how ages ago I mentioned Naku and I were going to be doing a prequel to Reapers?

Reapers: Attack on Atlantis

General Roleplay Discussion Thread "the RPD" (archived)

GM'd by gimmepie and Nakuzami

Thousands of years before the great civilisations of today, long before the Balance War fought between the Reapers and Harbingers, another great civilisation existed. The Atlantean people were a peaceful people who dwelled in island cities, they did not war with the other civilisations of the day and were never attacked for nobody on Earth could hope to topple them. They kept to themselves despite their power however.

For hundreds of years the Kingdom of Atlantis prospered and developed, however there is a reason that Atlantis exists only in legends in today's society for despite the kingdom's success it was doomed. The Atlanteans possessed power and technology that no other civilisations could obtain. The Reapers could no longer allow their existence as it upset the balance of the Earth, and so it was determined that on the day of the festival of Betsalel Atlantis would be destroyed.

This roleplay chronicles the final days of the kingdom of Atlantis as the Atlantean people fight desperately to survive the attack of the Reapers. Despite their superior power by human standards, the Atlanteans were greatly outmatched in this conflict.

It's coming

A link to the original for your convenience

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Would it be OK if I submitted my thread and get told if it was accepted or denied. But if accepted tell them to hold it until I pm them to open it? Or what? I don't want to do it pre-emptively and no one know me, and I don't want to keep having to never turn off my computer, it gets buggy when I transfer it from word processors.
    Don't submit a thread until you are ready to show it. I'm not sure what you mean by never having to turn off your computer, sorry. If you want to save formatted text on pc, send it in a PM to yourself.

@ Everyone else, it's time to stop chatting off-topic about dark gods now :) Back to RPing with you! And PM Axeliira if you want to make a club ;)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Don't submit a thread until you are ready to show it. I'm not sure what you mean by never having to turn off your computer, sorry. If you want to save formatted text on pc, send it in a PM to yourself.

@ Everyone else, it's time to stop chatting off-topic about dark gods now :) Back to RPing with you! And PM Axeliira if you want to make a club ;)
    I already sent you a PM so I could keep track of it before I read it. Sorry for caps subject. I don't mind if you comment on it.

Years

Does my gigantic ad mean nothing to you? ;) :P

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So, you guys remember how ages ago I mentioned Naku and I were going to be doing a prequel to Reapers?

Thousands of years before the great civilisations of today, long before the Balance War fought between the Reapers and Harbingers, another great civilisation existed. The Atlantean people were a peaceful people who dwelled in island cities, they did not war with the other civilisations of the day and were never attacked for nobody on Earth could hope to topple them. They kept to themselves despite their power however.

For hundreds of years the Kingdom of Atlantis prospered and developed, however there is a reason that Atlantis exists only in legends in today's society for despite the kingdom's success it was doomed. The Atlanteans possessed power and technology that no other civilisations could obtain. The Reapers could no longer allow their existence as it upset the balance of the Earth, and so it was determined that on the day of the festival of Betsalel Atlantis would be destroyed.

This roleplay chronicles the final days of the kingdom of Atlantis as the Atlantean people fight desperately to survive the attack of the Reapers. Despite their superior power by human standards, the Atlanteans were greatly outmatched in this conflict.

It's coming

I haven't been around long, can someone please tell me how excited I should be?

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

It's coming

Heck yeah! I've been waiting for the sequel to my favorite RP evah for so long now! You really know how to make them, don't ya Mr. Mochrie?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back