• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Roleplay Discussion Thread "the RPD" (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    BLAAARGHHAGHAHAHHAGSKDLDLLRRRRGG GAHAHAG BLAABBABRGAG.

= hello, powerless acolytes.

OUR MASTER HATH GRACED US WITH HIS TENTACLED PRESENCE. KNEEL MY FELLOW LOWER-LIFEFORMS AND BASK IN THE GLORY OF OUR SUPREME OVERLORD.

BELIEVE IN THE BLARGLE! ALL HAIL BLARZIGORD!

I thought it was adventure

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    can i just say that gimmepie's theme is absolutely terrifying in the negative light

I completely agree with this statement, It's absolutely terrifying.

I think I'm going to have nightmares of that image coming out of the screen and beating me to death with that massive lollipop.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh god, look at the Roleplay Lounge splash in this inverted state! It's MAGNIFICENT.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    I hate April fools on PC. Every year we get new shizzle to freakin' deal with.

Except the mods usernames. I love them. Don't change them.

...Why did Skymin's not change?

Years
    I don't know what's happening and I'm too afraid to ask but this is awesome XD
    The RP corner was fabulous in negatives. <3 Hi btw

I see that you are new, welcome to the Roleplay Corner. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a VM, although or wonderful moderators are usually available for that sort of thing anyway.

Years
    You know... I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Blarzigord has officially corrupted everyone I know and love, confusion and terror run rampant, dogs and cats are living together, it's total anarchy!

Farewell, doomed planet. I know not when, or even if, I shall return.

*floats off into space*

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I don't know what's happening and I'm too afraid to ask but this is awesome XD
    The RP corner was fabulous in negatives. <3 Hi btw

Hello, welcome to the RPC :D Don't be freaked out my our Lord Blarzigord's disciples, they are only trying to convert you to the dark side and worship Blarzigord and the Blargle.

You know... I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Blarzigord has officially corrupted everyone I know and love, confusion and terror run rampant, dogs and cats are living together, it's total anarchy!

Farewell, doomed planet. I know not when, or even if, I shall return.

*floats off into space*

Foolish mortal, do you not know space is Blarzigord's domain (in addition to everything ever)? It is like jumping into a raging ocean to avoid a river.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    APRIL FOOLS~~~~£$€% :D

Obviously the dark lord of all aliens, Blarzigord, has not taken over the Roleplay Corner (even though he came darn close) and me and Magic aren't as corrupt as we seem *cough*

I hope everyone who found the Blarzigord chaos fun had a good time! And to those who hated it: thank you for putting up with it for one week day <3

Actually, the "rp café" threads weren't supposed to be so heavily Blarzigord-themed either. That was a pretty spontaneous invention, haha. The opening posts of the IC and OOC have been edited to their lighter, truer versions and the real roleplay is simply named DREAMLAND. Check it out and join and drop out as you like, there's no strings attached to this one.

If your heart is crying now, have some comfort in that I left the background plot very ambigous - it can all still be the doing of His Darkly Tentacles. We just want this to be as accessible as possible for everyone, regardless of fetishes, yeah? 8D see you in Dreamland!

praise be unto him

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I can't really remember what's been happening the past week. I feel like I wasn't myself. Does any of you guys have an awful headache too? And why does my ear hurt? *Slime drips out of ear and a maniacal laughter is heard in the distance*

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    APRIL FOOLS~~~~£$€% :D

Obviously the dark lord of all aliens, Blarzigord, has not taken over the Roleplay Corner (even though he came darn close) and me and Magic aren't as corrupt as we seem *cough*

I hope everyone who found the Blarzigord chaos fun had a good time! And to those who hated it: thank you for putting up with it for one week day <3

Actually, the "rp café" threads weren't supposed to be so heavily Blarzigord-themed either. That was a pretty spontaneous invention, haha. The opening posts of the IC and OOC have been edited to their lighter, truer versions and the real roleplay is simply named DREAMLAND. Check it out and join and drop out as you like, there's no strings attached to this one.

If your heart is crying now, have some comfort in that I left the background plot very ambigous - it can all still be the doing of His Darkly Tentacles. We just want this to be as accessible as possible for everyone, regardless of fetishes, yeah? 8D see you in Dreamland!

praise be unto him

I expected His Darkly Tentacles continue his influence on Dreamland, really :(

Oh and hi, I guess this is the first time in a long while you have seen me here... :3 I'm actually planning to make an RP based on the game of Mafia but that would be a while lmao :] I want to get my hands dirty first, and get a feel of the section again <3

#blarzigordledmehere
    #praisebeuntohim
    #hailblarzigord

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I think that was the most fun I've had on PC for April Fools :).

Now, which character should I dig up from the past for Dreamland...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    It might as well be named Nightmareland xD I sure want no tentacles in my dreams...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Tentacles can be pleasant, I've heard.
    Wait what.

I'm thinking hard on whom to send in too... Adrian with his hammer and Jetsprite's leafyness? Or maybe the newly darkened Aberdeen Montany? Or maybe aaaugh idk

Of course, we can send in several characters, and switch whenever we want. As long as our latest su-post in the ooc reflects who we play as atm. Or something like that! No sweat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back